Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

I think his best role will be in a tight midfield, little passing and moving taking players on and reading how the pieces are being moved, he already seems to play at his own speed and takes the touches that he wants, isn't afraid to run 5 yards backwards keeping the ball to give himself more time 

him with Buendia and Coutinho ahead of him should be brilliant 

• Like 1

Where did this Ramsey come from? 
He improving so rapidly that he might even get a call up to the England side soon. Surely one of the best dribblers at club? 

If we compare Grealish at 20 to Ramsey at 20 its no comparison. 

image.thumb.png.dc67648ed98ef71bc929cdf8d7a63568.png

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Where did this Ramsey come from? 
He improving so rapidly that he might even get a call up to the England side soon. Surely one of the best dribblers at club? 

If we compare Grealish at 20 to Ramsey at 20 its no comparison. 

image.thumb.png.dc67648ed98ef71bc929cdf8d7a63568.png

This is funny because these can easily be Jack's current stats for this season.

• Haha 3

OK not a great first-half but then again weren't they all?

Second-half Ramsey was immense, his energy, power, determination and skill was a big factor in driving us on to get the goals.

As they tired Ramsey kicked on.

A goal, an assist and MOTM for me.

I’m so excited to see how good Ramsey is going to become. Scary talent. That second half was unbelievable. We need a local lad like this. I love his attitude on the pitch as well - he was sarcastically laughing at Lindeloff when he got fouled on the edge of the box. Against Norwich he started giving the rocket polisher sign to the crowd after scoring 😂

Edited by Villa87

Just now, Keyblade said:

That little glance over his shoulder before the assist. Yup, the kid is a baller.

Yeah i saw that. The slightest glance. Those type of crosses are what our youth are so good at . Its how they play from a young age at bodymoor

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Absolute baller. To look back at the views of him after the Watford game :lol: 

Big time baller.  I know someone is going to have to come out when Cout starts....  but I have a very difficult time bringing him out.  Going to be very interesting what the starting XI is going to be when we're fully fit.

6 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

He’s gone from a player that I wasn’t bothered about coming on as a sub to our arguably our best central midfielder in the space of about 4 months. Stunning improvement

That’s what youth development is like, doesn’t happen overnight.

Â