Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

After every game he's either good enough or not.

Why don't we give him some time lads? Maybe he'll be good enough, maybe he won't. But the flipflopping after every game is embarrassing. 

I remember game week 1 of this premier league season.

It was clear from VT that both Grealish and Tammy Abraham were never going to cut it in the premier league and way out of their depth :D 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Why don't we give him some time lads? Maybe he'll be good enough, maybe he won't. But the flipflopping after every game is embarrassing. 

I can see what you’re saying, it’s his first season in the Premier League though, so he’s bound to be a bit erratic

I think you look at the game, the last 20 minutes in particular and ask why Burnley didn't just throw it in the mixer time after time, the answer is probably because bar the one moment of it bouncing around some pushing and pulling konsa slipping and them scoring we actually looked comfortable in the air 

This guys a big part of that 

Shame he didnt score, looked almost like he was trying to glance it in to the bottom corner rather than just getting the firm contact which from that close probably would have seen him score 

He's solid, plays a role

• Like 4

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I like him

Brick shit hause 😍

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I think you look at the game, the last 20 minutes in particular and ask why Burnley didn't just throw it in the mixer time after time, the answer is probably because bar the one moment of it bouncing around some pushing and pulling konsa slipping and them scoring we actually looked comfortable in the air 

This guys a big part of that 

Shame he didnt score, looked almost like he was trying to glance it in to the bottom corner rather than just getting the firm contact which from that close probably would have seen him score 

He's solid, plays a role

Have we scored a header since the beginning of the season? We didn't look like doing even. Jack scored yesterday day, but VAR is VAR!

Anyway, Hause almost scored against Norwich, and yesterday. For that alone, I'd keep him, wether as LCB or LB. Him and Mings are beasts in the air which we've lacked all season. They've shown what they can do against the most dangerous team in that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I really like him. Hope he keeps getting game time, you can see him developing during each match. Reminds me a bit of Alan Hutton in terms of attitude. Thats a high compliment.

Just to be sure: this is not irony? ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Proper defender, 21, future England international for me.

Suits him playing in a 3, and TM is perfect alongside him, because he does lose concentration at times, but I really like and Konsa.

If he’s going to play for England, he’s going to need to learn how to actually keep possession/ pass to a team-mate. Lost count of how many times in the first half he just gifted the ball straight back to Leicester for them to counter.

He’s by far our best defender aerially though.

• Like 2

Just now, AVTuco said:

I was waiting for the chance to sing his praises after the game... but then he makes that dumb-ass pass that costs us the win.

Anyhow, I like him and always want him to do well.

I think you’re getting your centre halves mixed up 😂

Hause was excellent today.

• Thanks 1

Â