Kortney Hause

Sam3773

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I disagree, I thought he was fine, you’re just looking for a scapegoat in my opinion 

what position does he play....sign him up quick😜......we need as many scapegoats as we can get, because the team is poo.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the disappointing thing is that he looks like a clogger, if dean smith has said to our scouting team that he wants a left back or a centre back that's comfortable on the ball and help us keep it and play out from the back and Hause is what they've come back with then that scout needs firing, the only thing i can think of is that we're that desperate for cover we just took him because he in no way shape or form fits or will ever fit what we are told is dean smiths philosophy 

thats before you even start to look at whether or not he's a decent clogger because at the moment the answer for me is no

I think we are so desperate, we have just took players who are available....such is our state.

Dingles laughing at us

Funny they played Hause at left back ...if they had scouted him right and seen the away game at Boro where he was hooked at half time you'd never play him in that role again , like a fish out of water and seems an utter waste of a loan move for him.

A shambles really wasn't it. Never a left back in a million years

Clearly not a fullback. 

But his first touch. Im not sure if its nerves, but that must have been some of the worst first touches I've seen. The ball kept ricocheting off him. I doubt he'd come even close to the team if he's anything like that in training. 

1 hour ago, Skruff said:

Clearly not a fullback. 

But his first touch. Im not sure if its nerves, but that must have been some of the worst first touches I've seen. The ball kept ricocheting off him. I doubt he'd come even close to the team if he's anything like that in training. 

That was pinball whelen, at least that's what I seen.

First start in 21 months I read somewhere .. He is a project that’s for sure ... hopefully after a run of games to build his confidence he proves to be an asset not a complete liability and he can grow with us into a useful player. I think it would be unfair to judge him on last night alone. 

4 minutes ago, sne said:

He stayed awake during the game, which in itself is a big step up from Taylor.

I actually was going to vote him for MoTM in the post-match thread until the goal.

Because I honestly thought it was a miracle that we could have kept a clean sheet with someone so utterly inept in the team.

Folks, can see plenty of "thought he did okay" comments, I challenge you to go back and watch the match and focus on him, he was beyond dreadful.

Panicked in possession, his attempts to kick it away were akin to a Sunday League player (he could barely even loft it or kick it further than 25 yards), his tackling/pressing was non-existent, he only won headers when he wasn't challenged.....I could go on.

Where in the f**k do we dig these nuggets up from?!

Â