Kortney Hause

Sam3773

I like hause I think it's slightly unfortunate for him that his skillset is that of a player defending in a low block and not very skilled at passing. Aka good for bad teams in the prem but not so good for good teams in the championship and he's a fringe prem quality player. With his iniuriy6issues it simply makes signing him untenable for these teams. 

Did absolutely nothing wrong for us. And then Gerrard did him by getting him to sign a new deal and then never played again. Bearing in mind his knee issues since then Gerrard did him a favour and protected his income. Hope it all works out for him 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 16/11/2023 at 14:58, MotoMkali said:

I like hause I think it's slightly unfortunate for him that his skillset is that of a player defending in a low block and not very skilled at passing. Aka good for bad teams in the prem but not so good for good teams in the championship and he's a fringe prem quality player. With his iniuriy6issues it simply makes signing him untenable for these teams. 

I think it’s more than “slightly” unfortunate!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

Even if he’d never done that, I just will never understand the mentality of slagging off anyone who played in the playoff final when we came up (or that promotion season) - all did their bit getting us from a really dark place back into the big league. Just feels needless and a bit silly.

I'm not slagging him off. The guy does not play football? Shows no sign of playing football and I'd be surprised if he didn't retire at the end of his deal at 30 odd.

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I'm not slagging him off. The guy does not play football? Shows no sign of playing football and I'd be surprised if he didn't retire at the end of his deal at 30 odd.

He's injured... He was injured, was recovering and then got injured again, he probably is close to finished 

I doubt he's anywhere near as happy about it as some weirdly seem to make out 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â