Kortney Hause

Sam3773

46 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This is a real strange one if he wants surgery although advised by both clubs he doesn’t need it. That’s the part that I don’t get.

Further complicated by insurance. If he gets surgery and is out for 6 months insurance covers part of his salary. The surgery would be scheduled via Watford at their expense. Unless again they paid up the owed amount and we took him back and managed his care. But then the insurance payment would be to us to cover the wage.

It's just a very messy situation and complicated. By all accounts surgery isn't needed but Watford won't give the level of dedicated physio care to rehabilitate him just to send back to Villa. 

• 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Some big confident calls for Iwobi in the comments. But 'Korts' has to be up there as a possibility?

No chance it's Korts. My guess is either James Milner or Seamus Coleman.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Liono said:

probably best sticking to rap

Very harsh on someone who always gave his all for us.

Has a mistake in him, but also has many positive attributes. Absolute beast in physical battles and in the air. Footwork is good, concentration levels poor.

His winner at Old Trafford a great memory as well.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Very harsh on someone who always gave his all for us.

Has a mistake in him, but also has many positive attributes. Absolute beast in physical battles and in the air. Footwork is good, concentration levels poor.

His winner at Old Trafford a great memory as well.

We signed him for 3m aswell so playing a decent part in our winning 10 match run and also coming on near the end at Wembley when Mings got injured justified the fee alone.

Hit and miss in the prem but gave us some good moments like that Man. United winner. Too many injuries to attract decent bids so would imagine he'll go to someone like Stoke for 2-3m.

• Like 3

Just now, VillaChris said:

We signed him for 3m aswell so playing a decent part in our winning 10 match run and also coming on near the end at Wembley when Mings got injured justified the fee alone.

Hit and miss in the prem but gave us some good moments like that Man. United winner. Too many injuries to attract decent bids so would imagine he'll go to someone like Stoke for 2-3m.

I remember one game he played at LB in the Champ at Villa, was one of his first games for us if I remember right, his work on the ball was superb.

I remember the home game VS Watford in 19/20 as well (what a game). There was a ball Kortney was second favourite to win - but you just knew there was no chance he'd lose the battle. Won it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 22/04/2023 at 17:22, Tom13 said:

I remember one game he played at LB in the Champ at Villa, was one of his first games for us if I remember right, his work on the ball was superb.

I remember the home game VS Watford in 19/20 as well (what a game). There was a ball Kortney was second favourite to win - but you just knew there was no chance he'd lose the battle. Won it.

I agree, I liked the look of him as I left back very much

• Like 1

Â