Kortney Hause

Sam3773

15 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

World record for the amount of time he has been injured. Must be about 3.5 years! 

15 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

What an odd career he’s had.

Hause, Davis, Lansbury, Troare, Coutinho.

Im sure there is a Boy Band name in there somewhere?

the Sick Note 5?

The Treatment Room Boys?

Im sure someone on here who is talented can come up with a name for them?

• Haha 1

By far our most dominant in the air, unfortunately his on the ground work is not good enough, or certainly wasn't.

At one stage only him and Fred Gilbert were the only ones physically challenging for 50/50 balls in our entire team. Those were dark days but I held alot of respect for both of them who contributed towards our here and now.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

By far our most dominant in the air, unfortunately his on the ground work is not good enough, or certainly wasn't.

At one stage only him and Fred Gilbert were the only ones physically challenging for 50/50 balls in our entire team. Those were dark days but I held alot of respect for both of them who contributed towards our here and now.

Looked good at left back back end of the season we went up 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, brummybloke said:

I actually think he's quite a good passer technically, but the amount of passes he plays which are intercepted, especially at PL level, shows he struggles with concentration.

Beast in the air and physically, but always has a mistake in him.

I remember his debut at LB he was awful, then played LB at Villa Park soon after and was skinning players and everything.

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

I actually think he's quite a good passer technically, but the amount of passes he plays which are intercepted, especially at PL level, shows he struggles with concentration.

Beast in the air and physically, but always has a mistake in him.

I remember his debut at LB he was awful, then played LB at Villa Park soon after and was skinning players and everything.

Yeah his debut was horrific, Brentford away I think wasn’t it? 

It’s the most over the top reaction I’ve ever written on here following a player debut, I honestly thought he looked like a raffle winner that night but fair play to him, he got better and became a good squad member for a time, able to step in and cover when needed and there aren’t many with a winning goal at Mould Trafford to their name.

Not sure where he goes from here but I hope he carves out a career at a decent level, Championship most likely unless he fancies a go abroad.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Yeah his debut was horrific, Brentford away I think wasn’t it? 

It’s the most over the top reaction I’ve ever written on here following a player debut, I honestly thought he looked like a raffle winner that night but fair play to him, he got better and became a good squad member for a time, able to step in and cover when needed and there aren’t many with a winning goal at Mould Trafford to their name.

Not sure where he goes from here but I hope he carves out a career at a decent level, Championship most likely unless he fancies a go abroad.

Yeah I think it was. A Friday night if I remember right and they played us off the park. Was a slog to watch 90 mins of it 😂

9 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Looked good at left back back end of the season we went up 

Not sure why Deano didn't play him there since and persisted with Neil Taylor for 2 sessions. He was great at LB, even surprisingly skillful. 

• Like 2

Wigan away was the nightmare debut. We lost 3-0 with all of McGinn, Grealish and Tammy playing.

Half of me is tempted for us to re-register him in the squad and bring him on in last 10 minutes when we get a corner v Man. United just for old time's sake.

He was worth 3m for that goal alone.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Wigan away was the nightmare debut. We lost 3-0 with all of McGinn, Grealish and Tammy playing.

Half of me is tempted for us to re-register him in the squad and bring him on in last 10 minutes when we get a corner v Man. United just for old time's sake.

He was worth 3m for that goal alone.

Hause's first start was against Brentford away though. He came on in the 63rd minute VS Wigan. I checked cos' I could have sworn that horror show was a night game.

• Thanks 1

On 04/01/2024 at 13:32, MaVilla said:

Hause, Davis, Lansbury, Troare, Coutinho.

Im sure there is a Boy Band name in there somewhere?

the Sick Note 5?

The Treatment Room Boys?

Im sure someone on here who is talented can come up with a name for them?

The Pretenders. 

• Haha 1

Â