Kortney Hause

Sam3773

On 07/02/2024 at 15:13, AV82 said:

Regardless of what he's been doing lately I cannot think of a player more unsuitable to a system like Emery's.

Other than Leander Dendoncker perhaps. 😅

I'm actually surprised he's not appeared recently if he's fit.

He'd bring us more than Chambers.

For one. He'd head away all the corners we keep conceding from.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I'm actually surprised he's not appeared recently if he's fit.

He'd bring us more than Chambers.

For one. He'd head away all the corners we keep conceding from.

It doesn’t appear that the Spanish gentleman who picks the team agrees with you or at least sees other things that may result in him not being picked at a time when we are short of central defenders? 

On 01/02/2024 at 23:32, Kingman said:

Been back in full training for a full month and not even a squeak of being on the bench or linked with a January move

Hasn't Buendia been back in training too and he's not going to play again this season? Hause hasn't played football in almost a year and a half

3 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Hasn't Buendia been back in training too and he's not going to play again this season? Hause hasn't played football in almost a year and a half

I doubt Buendia is in full training yet maybe light/non-contact?

Hause has been back in full training for 3 months now (unless he suffered a setback that's not been reported?) 

Failing that I would of presumed he would of got some U21 minutes? 

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm no Chambers fan, but no he wouldn't

There's only one way to settle this.

Hause and Chambers must take up arms.

I back my man to conquer.

42 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Hause has been back in full training for 3 months now (unless he suffered a setback that's not been reported?) 

It's been 6 months since Buendias injury. Typically you expect players to start ramping up for a return around now. 

Edited by MotoMkali

14 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

There's only one way to settle this.

Hause and Chambers must take up arms.

I back my man to conquer.

He’d hammer Chambers to a **** pulp in that scenario. 

In a fight I’d have Hause any day of the week. 

Or a rap battle

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

I’d imagine he’ll never play for us again. I’d guess Unai is allowing him to train to get fit for a move in the summer as he wouldn’t take a contract termination. He won’t play first team, and u21s we like to use for the u21s, we give very few first teamer fitness games 

• Like 1

Probably putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 but I have a feeling we’ve told him he has no future here, social media is rarely a great source of truth for stuff like this (remember the anxiety when Mings posted the somewhat cryptic black and white photo a couple of months or so back) but around month ago he posted something (cryptic) about being let down, or to that effect.

It seemed to coincide with him having just returned to training, my suspicion is that we’ve strung him along a bit to get him through the injury / rehab etc and then told him he’s not going to get a look in.

Or I’m chatting absolute bollocks, either could easily be true.

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Probably putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 but I have a feeling we’ve told him he has no future here, social media is rarely a great source of truth for stuff like this (remember the anxiety when Mings posted the somewhat cryptic black and white photo a couple of months or so back) but around month ago he posted something (cryptic) about being let down, or to that effect.

It seemed to coincide with him having just returned to training, my suspicion is that we’ve strung him along a bit to get him through the injury / rehab etc and then told him he’s not going to get a look in.

Or I’m chatting absolute bollocks, either could easily be true.

Has he even been named in any squad, he's certainly not in our european squad and not sure if we named him in the premier league one.

Chambers wasn't named in our euro squad either which is interesting call given how congested April could be and we needed a half out of him at the weekend. With Kamara and Donk not around either it's going to be an issue if we progress through Europa and we don't have two CBs available at any one time.

On 27/02/2024 at 19:14, Stevo985 said:

He’d hammer Chambers to a **** pulp in that scenario. 

In a fight I’d have Hause any day of the week. 

Or a rap battle

Might be a speed crossword though - I reckon Chambers would smash him at that

• Haha 1

Â