Kortney Hause

Sam3773

6 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

What’s the situation with Hause? Did he burn all his bridges here or something? Would have thought there would be a number of clubs on a budget looking at taking him on

Hasn't he not kicked a ball in ages because of injury?

46 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Strange nothing has been heard about him anywhere?

He's not even got a photo on the team page. 

Edited by Xela

Has to be reintegrated… even just play with the reserves/kids until Jan…

Saw a tweet n pic a week or two ago… he was on a spin bike and wrote something like “ready when called on”… or “always ready for this club”…

Edited by Jas10

Seems to be a one man bomb squad. I guess he will play with the U23s if he is fit, but can’t see him making a senior squad if Emery had put 2 goalkeepers on the bench over him so far. Shame he has not gone on loan because he is more than capable to be a starting CB in championship.

• Like 1

He seems quite sensitive going by the Instagram posts he made last season so hope we can keep him involved training still…he obviously Dosent have a long term future here but it can’t be nice going from core squad member making the bench each game to persona non grata in the blink of an eye!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates on this? I've not known a player to drop off the face of the Earth like this before.

Injury or not, you'd think there'd be some presence, like there has been with other injured players.

Part of me hopes it's some comedic administrative HR blip where the club doesn't realise he's on the books. Like the guy off the film Office Space.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Beastmix said:

Any updates on this? I've not known a player to drop off the face of the Earth like this before.

Injury or not, you'd think there'd be some presence, like there has been with other injured players.

Part of me hopes it's some comedic administrative HR blip where the club doesn't realise he's on the books. Like the guy off the film Office Space.

Just went to have a gander on his social media to see if he was still alive.

Last post was August 25th. Looked to be living his best life but caption basically says it's a facade and he wants to get back to football.

I started wondering if he would be having a tough time mentally.

Screenshot_20230929_033120_Instagram-min.jpg

• Thanks 1

Â