Kortney Hause

Sam3773

3 minutes ago, peterwithethewinner said:

Hause, Davis, Lansbury, Troare, Coutinho.

Im sure there is a Boy Band name in there somewhere?

The Bench Boys

Fixed for you 😬

Edited by theboyangel
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/01/2024 at 21:40, Jas10 said:

Been back in full training for a full month and not even a squeak of being on the bench or linked with a January move

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Big Kourts going under the radar just picking up a fat stack, dropping " dope " rhymes and wearing overpriced shit clothes on the gram 💪🏽

ouch.....no punches pulled :)

is he another one with a 2025 contract expiry? (like Olsen?)

Edited by MaVilla

13 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

ouch.....no punches pulled :)

is he another one with a 2025 contract expiry? (like Olsen?)

Yep. 3 year contract signed in January '22. The same month we first signed Chambers, Coutinho and Olsen

Cheers Steven

Edited by StewieGriffin

5 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Yep. 3 year contract signed in January '22. The same month we first signed Chambers, Coutinho and Olsen

Cheers Steven

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Cheers Steven

That’s depressing. Coutinho not so much, but I do get it. I just liked us having him around. 

7 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Cheers Steven

Injury has been his issue, had he been fit and not had a knee injury he was brought in as a major signing for Watford promotion push. 

8 hours ago, Kingman said:

Been back in full training for a full month and not even a squeak of being on the bench or linked with a January move

He had an ACL injury, it takes a long time to recover. He'd only finally had surgery in Feb/Mar time. He hasn't played in a football match since September 2022. 

Who would take him on loan in Jan? Nobody 

On 01/02/2024 at 23:36, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Big Kourts going under the radar just picking up a fat stack, dropping " dope " rhymes and wearing overpriced shit clothes on the gram 💪🏽

I  am really baffled, by his situation.....I never really felt, he was as bad as some made out....not first team Prem league, but still ok Championship.

Just a weird situation for me....do ACL's take that long.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

On 02/02/2024 at 07:45, CVByrne said:

He had an ACL injury, it takes a long time to recover. He'd only finally had surgery in Feb/Mar time. He hasn't played in a football match since September 2022. 

Who would take him on loan in Jan? Nobody 

He didn't have an ACL

Honestly think he's done with his football career now and is back in training as we're paying him and need the numbers. 

Think we're a few months away from a mutual termination of the contract that won't damage PSR too much. I was wondering if we'd terminate the contract the same time as Traore but maybe the implications for him are different? 

5 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Honestly think he's done with his football career now and is back in training as we're paying him and need the numbers. 

Think we're a few months away from a mutual termination of the contract that won't damage PSR too much. I was wondering if we'd terminate the contract the same time as Traore but maybe the implications for him are different? 

Insurance will have covered his wage I imagine, so probably not costing us anything even at the moment. Maybe starting to train would be the cut off.

Not sure how we'd agree a mutual termination though,  he'd want the money he's owed and I wouldn't blame him one bit for waiting to get it and using our elite facilities to try and get himself to a level that earns him another contract.

8 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Insurance will have covered his wage I imagine, so probably not costing us anything even at the moment. Maybe starting to train would be the cut off.

Not sure how we'd agree a mutual termination though,  he'd want the money he's owed and I wouldn't blame him one bit for waiting to get it and using our elite facilities to try and get himself to a level that earns him another contract.

This might be doing him a massive disservice but if he's just decided to not train or play anymore, or if we okay'd that, then coming into January Monchi could have gone through the list of players Emery didn't want at the club anymore and tried to terminate his contract.

We'd have grounds to terminate as he's not fit for purpose, he cannot play elite level football which is what we're paying for. So the option for him is take the termination handshake and part ways, or come back to training to prove you are still fulfilling the contract. And hey presto, he's back at bodymoor. 

I'm not sure that's the case though as his cryptic updates on socials seem to suggest he's annoyed about how he's being treated. 

A new 3 year deal was odd at the time unless it helps with FFP? He was still involved but Konsa-Mings was established first choice partnership and we were also signing Chambers who came in and played 5-6 games at CB in the run in so Hause was always going to fourth choice.

He's the type you just give a 12 month extension to every so often and if he really falls out of favour under a manager you then release the next summer. To still have another 18 months to run on his deal you can't blame him for not being in a rush as he won't be getting anywhere near those terms again if he plays on somewhere else.

Someone like QPR or Millwall will eventually pick him up as imagine he wants to go back down to London to get his side hustle properly up and running.

• Like 1

Regardless of what he's been doing lately I cannot think of a player more unsuitable to a system like Emery's.

Other than Leander Dendoncker perhaps. 😅

Â