January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

6 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Why use facts when you can have opinions?

Because they are your opinions and everyone is special.

We are all special snowflakes.

This forum should have a safe space section so everyone can feel special together.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Swear I just read quotes that the new Newcastle signing said it's a club with great history.  Anyway, back on topic. Have we signed new fullbacks yet? 

Maybe a French RB who we'll loan back to them till the end of the season! So he'll contribute more than Richards at least between now and then...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bomvilla7 said:

Still catching up but this is something I don't understand. I had thought that the players contracted salary remains the same, and the offer is to the club for how much of it we will cover. Clubs surely don't have to offer a loan salary to the player as well? maybe I'm reading this wrong but i'm pretty sure I've seen this more than once before where a player chooses one club over another to go on loan to because the offer was better. 🧐🤨

I suppose this is where the option to buy part comes in?

no idea, just guessing.

7 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Swear I just read quotes that the new Newcastle signing said it's a club with great history.  Anyway, back on topic. Have we signed new fullbacks yet? 

We don't need full backs m8, we have the Scottish cafu, "brock lesnar" Taylor and "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" Elmo.

Not to be confused with "float like a butterfly, sting like a Bree", he's a totally different player FYI.

What more does any team need......

Edited by MaVilla
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, hippo said:

So we play £8m to free up an injured player , so he can play out of position...before he returns to his parent club in May ????

Id like to say stranger things have happened.....!!!

You don’t think Chris Samba as centre forward is stranger than playing Tuanzebe in a position that may defenders have moved into and played successfully? Ok then 👌 

• Haha 2

Just now, MaVilla said:

We don't need full backs m8, we have the Scottish cafu, "brock lesnar" Taylor and "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" Elmo.

What more does any team need......

Rolling back the Pulis back 4: Chester-Elphick-Hause-Mings

I demand we sign a 35 year old ex premiership player now playing in some foreign lower league, and ensure he's offered 50k a week.

This window is a mess, can't even rely on expecting us to do the usual, pshhhhh.

4 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

You don’t think Chris Samba as centre forward is stranger than playing Tuanzebe in a position that may defenders have moved into and played successfully? Ok then 👌 

No because Samba was our player.

I think smith will be more concerned with getting AT fit...than considering playing him out of position when he returns.

There is no evidence or even a hint that DS is thinking that...not quite sure where you have got that idea from ?

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Apparently they desperately need money.

...and we desperately need to sign someone who turns 30 in a few months...  What happened to the new policy of young players with development potential and sell-on value?  hahaha

Anyway, I don't get the excitement with Fer.  He's been over-hyped his entire career.

Just now, KMitch said:

...and we desperately need to sign someone who turns 30 in a few months...  What happened to the new policy of young players with development potential and sell-on value?  hahaha

Anyway, I don't get the excitement with Fer.  He's been over-hyped his entire career.

Went the same way as not liking loans...

• Like 1