January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

27 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Would actually free up Tuanzebe to play DM when he’s back. As I say it’s not what I’d prefer but it could be what he’s thinking.

So we play £8m to free up an injured player , so he can play out of position...before he returns to his parent club in May ????

Id like to say stranger things have happened.....!!!

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

Are we all done now....I was hoping a DM/Enforcer was coming in.?

Its not over, not over, not over, not over yet.

Don't get me down.

Edited by MaVilla

There’ll be chats going on and paperwork being done.” #avfc

This is a subliminal warning to the fans "don't get your hopes up" and

"I've exhausted all my few contacts in the game by bringing in an ex brentford boy ...forget about the premier league stars that Brucio used to get linked with"

say goodbye to your valentino rockstuds. we are shopping in primark now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Eh? Have we signed an ex Brentford player? We’ve so far signed 2 players from premier league teams and another who is an international

Negative spin doesn't even require facts it seems. We've all learnt that one over that last few years. 

• Like 2

Listening to all these experts parsing every word/shrug/look/bodily twitch of DS is far worse than paying heed to the ITK crowd.

.btw some wise-ass suggested  that as the Samaris to Newcastle deal had fallen through, we were now in for him  

Dear God

did you invent Twitter during an idle moment on the toilet while waiting for nature to take it's course ?

Asking for my sanity

Edited by SirSteveUK

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Eh? Have we signed an ex Brentford player? We’ve so far signed 2 players from premier league teams and another who is an international

Why use facts when you can have opinions?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Negative spin doesn't even require facts it seems. We've all learnt that one over that last few years. 

Yep, just shout long and loud enough and people start to believe apparently........this is how you win arguments today.

• Like 2