January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I genuinely think some of our "fans" get  a kick out of shooting down everything the club does.

Yesterday: "We won't sign anyone, pathetic, nobody wants to come, we have a defense leaking goals for fun and Smith and co are doing f*ck all about it"

Today (Linked to, or sign any player literally ANY player) "**** hell, we're just signing shit players, every thing is shit, every one is shit, I might not know anything about the player we may or may not be signing but what I do know is that they are shit"

I'm usually very optimistic and have supported just about all the decisions of this new regime at Villa Park, but I don't rate Fer, because I've seen him play many times and I think he's shite.  I'll support him, if he does indeed end up coming to play for us, and I hope I'm proven wrong.  

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, hippo said:

You said he "could be thinking"  - Im saying "he probably isn't" - now your saying  "you don't even think it yourself" !

Looks like Mckenna is going to stoke anyway.

I wasn't being sarcastic - I think AT will only be fit towards the very tail of the season - and if he gets back in the team it will very probably be at CB. I don't see him as DM - One of the first things DS did was to get players playing in there preferred positions.

That’s correct, I don’t think that that’s what he’s thinking. But it could be. I don’t see what there is to argue about. Anyway, as you say it looks like he’s going elsewhere, it’s not relevant now.

So, confirmed Ins and Outs this window. My mind's gone all fuzzy, can someone complete these lists:

IN

• Kalinic
  • Hause
  • Mings
  • Jaden Philogene-Bidace (Thank you romavillan)

OUT

• Hogan
  • Bree
  • Bolasie
  • Moreira
  • Bedeau
  • McKirdy
  • Hepburn-Murphy
  • Doyle-Hayes
  • Blackett-Taylor
  • O'Hare

I feel like I'm missing a few.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, confirmed Ins and Outs this window. My mind's gone all fuzzy, can someone complete these lists:

IN

• Kalinic
  • Hause
  • Mings

OUT

• Hogan
  • Bree
  • Bolasie
  • Moreira
  • Bedeau
  • McKirdy
  • Hepburn-Murphy
  • Doyle-Hayes
  • Blackett-Taylor
  • O'Hare

I feel like I'm missing a few.

Young lad signed as well, 17 or 19 year old, can't remember the name....

• Like 1