Jesus Garcia Pitarch

alreadyexists

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

All eyes on suso... 

A man that we don't know what he does all day 

He could be currently 95% through a deal to sign messi but when it hits a snag and falls through tomorrow its "nah he's **** shit mate" 

Fully expecting a meltdown if bowen signs for Palace when in reality we don't know if we bid, if Hull said no to us but yes to Palace, if Palace offered silly wages, if we offered higher wages but he still chose palace

I'm not overly defending him I just don't see how you can judge a guy when you simply don't **** know

Ludicrously balanced and rational post.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, spiezels said:

Palace are a way bigger draw unfortunately, safer position, probably bigger wages and London. 
I’d say those will be the factors.

Depends on how far in to the future you are looking.  Stay up and we’ll be better than Palace next season I reckon. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, terrytini said:

In pretty much 6 months we’ve got Heaton, Reina, Guilbert, Targett, Konsa, Mings, Engels, Hause, Luiz, Nakamba, Jota, Trezuget, El Ghazi, Wesley, Samatta and Drinkwater.

Some have done better than others for sure, but it’s recruitment made under difficult circumstances and with what seems to be at least some sort of coherent thought in it.

And held on to Jack and McGinn.

Pretty much each of which has cost a sizeable sum in wages or fees or both. Each of whom would’ve had offers from elsewhere. 
Most of whom have then had baptisms of fire in the toughest League.

Pretty much each of whom has been criticised, from mildly, to being “ dogshit”.

As has the guys responsible for bringing them here. As has the guy managing them.

And now, if we don’t get “ A, B, or C” those folk are under fire again.

Honestly there are times when I really struggle to understand what is in folks heads.

And there are more times than that when I wonder just what it would take to keep some happy.

You just have to remember fans are people, and a high percentage of people are very negative. Whole industries exist as a result.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, terrytini said:

In pretty much 6 months we’ve got Heaton, Reina, Guilbert, Targett, Konsa, Mings, Engels, Hause, Luiz, Nakamba, Jota, Trezuget, El Ghazi, Wesley, Samatta and Drinkwater.

Some have done better than others for sure, but it’s recruitment made under difficult circumstances and with what seems to be at least some sort of coherent thought in it.

And held on to Jack and McGinn.

Pretty much each of which has cost a sizeable sum in wages or fees or both. Each of whom would’ve had offers from elsewhere. 
Most of whom have then had baptisms of fire in the toughest League.

Pretty much each of whom has been criticised, from mildly, to being “ dogshit”.

As has the guys responsible for bringing them here. As has the guy managing them.

And now, if we don’t get “ A, B, or C” those folk are under fire again.

Honestly there are times when I really struggle to understand what is in folks heads.

And there are more times than that when I wonder just what it would take to keep some happy.

I can actually see the sense in all our signings. Except Wesley. That one is weird beyond belief. 

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Abysmal.

Pick up your P45 tomorrow.

What was the transfer budget he was given to work with?

If it was £7-8m he’s done a brilliant job to get 3 first team players in and a youth prospect from Barcelona. 

If he was given £30m to spend he should have done more. 

What were people expecting, we are in a relegation battle. We are not worth the risk for players and them for us. Loans and risks is name of the game. 

E. G. Sign Bowen 16 million he will want a relegation clause worth less than we paid and no pay cut

Â