Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

Good news!

I can't really put my finger on why, but I have my doubts around whether El Ghazi will make it in the Prem.

But he's certainly earned his right to be part of the team in the Prem and the rumoured £8m isn't a huge amount these days, so happy with this.

• Like 1

Excellent! Seems to have a real passion and desire to play for the club. Glad he's with us on a permanent deal. Would like us to sign another left winger to give him some competition though. 

38 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Great news and should help in getting Mings and Hause over the line.........if help was needed there.

The more of those guys we get signed up the more likely Tammy and Axel might consider a return too (faint hopes I know).

And the more people like Jack and McGinn see their talented mates joining, the less likely they are to wonder what’s happening elsewhere. Right after the playoff final someone asked Jack about next season and he said “well let’s wait and see how many of these loan lads are here permanently, I would love them to stay.” For all we argue back and forth on Abraham (who I don’t think is on the table anyway) Jack loves him. And in that same interview he was desperate for El Ghazi to stay. Delighted with this signing.

19 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

So naughty of Anwar too. Creasing!! He'll be in trouble for that but I bet he doesn't care and just wanted it to he announced. Wouldn't be surprised if Mings and Hause are completed but the club just waiting to announce 😂

Not sure - the club might be responding fairly smartly to everyone’s “announce Mings” etc tweets - wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Mings tweeting them “announce Mings” if it does get done. Everyone has their gimmicks each window these days...

Edited by Adam2003

Â