Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

So how does that make it a non-issue?

El Ghazi took a big step to break his fast for the play-off final.

I think he was better in the final than when he was fasting during the semis.

Ok maybe non-issue was the wrong choice of words.   

Edit: The motm in the semi final second leg (in my opinion) may have been fasting too.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Debate away.   I just don't think its something to be concerned about. 

The current European Champions have 2 devout muslims top goal-scorers in the team.  They seemed to manage. 

Which is fine - but if you diet 100 people in the same way you will get a 100 different effects. 

The question is a fair one, how does El Ghazis body take to fasting. I hope well!

5 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Which is fine - but if you diet 100 people in the same way you will get a 100 different effects. 

The question is a fair one, how does El Ghazis body take to fasting. I hope well!

Don't worry.  Even if he doesn't take to fasting we'll have Benrahma to step up and take his place.  ;)

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

Shows to me how much Deano and co have affected him and how much he loves working under them that he's practically begged to join us. I'm not so sure he would have wanted the move as much under Bruce. Not to be disrectful to SB but AEG wasn't exactly pushing up the daisies and showing much improvement under him. Players know proper coaches when they see one and I think Deano is going to get better a coach as much as his players will.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Shows to me how much Deano and co have affected him and how much he loves working under them that he's practically begged to join us. I'm not so sure he would have wanted the move as much under Bruce. Not to be disrectful to SB but AEG wasn't exactly pushing up the daisies and showing my improvement under him. Players know proper coaches when they see one and I think Deano is going to get better a coach as much as his players will.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cfec5d33259524b6b

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Shows to me how much Deano and co have affected him and how much he loves working under them that he's practically begged to join us. I'm not so sure he would have wanted the move as much under Bruce. Not to be disrectful to SB but AEG wasn't exactly pushing up the daisies and showing much improvement under him. Players know proper coaches when they see one and I think Deano is going to get better a coach as much as his players will.

Pulling up trees, even?

I'd be quite scared for the rest of the team if he was showing signs of improvement and pushing up daisies...... ZOMBIE RONALDO!!!!

Edited by Villan_of_oz

22 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

What a billy bargain, if true

That, if true, is absolutely incredible value.

Another sign of the club taking excellent steps in the transfer market - looking forward to see what follows!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Pulling up trees, even?

I'd be quite scared for the rest of the team if he was showing signs of improvement and pushing up daisies...... ZOMBIE RONALDO!!!!

Note to self, don't post when half cut.

• Haha 1

Â