Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

Important goal, I will give Ghazi the recognition he deserves today. It wasn't just his goal, he didn't some defensive duties to  down the flank and was much better from him seeing him put players under pressure.

That goal  the way he lost his footing thanks to the slippery pitch, actually helped him score that, was a difficult goal and he brought us the victory.

For all the shit this guy gets we would (1) not be in the league without him and (2) not be as high up in the league without him.

I do acknowledge that if we want to kick on we have to improve on the wings but they way he’s talked about you’d think he’s the new Aleksander Tonev 

• Like 2

I’m so happy for him.

He gets absolute dogs abuse on here, and just can do nothing right in some eyes.

Yes he’ll have some poor games, but in general he provides an outlet that just isn’t there otherwise.

He needs to keep his place, and Grealish at AM.

We don’t need to spunk £30m and £100k/wk on a less effective attacking option.

• Like 2

I mean you'll get poor games from him and then you'll get this. Goals.

He's really been a very important player for us this season. Huge credit to him when many doubted his mentality last season.

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

For all the shit this guy gets we would (1) not be in the league without him and (2) not be as high up in the league without him.

I do acknowledge that if we want to kick on we have to improve on the wings but they way he’s talked about you’d think he’s the new Aleksander Tonev 

Yep. He also played a part in picking up points in the first half of last season. 

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

10 goals in 30 games worth of PL minutes. For a £5m winger. One of the best values for money you'd get.

people wanted to dump him to bring in 40 million Sarr in the summer, think Anwar definitely a better option

and great to get the winner after the scandalous treatment he got last time at Elland Road

• Like 2

Â