Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

El Ghazi has always had quality. I think people doubted his bravery and desire to fight for the cause. He's shown that in his last few games by tracking back and really helping out Targett. In fact, I think he does that better than Jack does and maybe that's why Targett has looked so much better? 

Great turnaround Anwar. Brilliant performances and scoring the goals too = well done 👏👏

Pleased for him, nice guy and decent footballer.  He's never going to be a top player, but he's certainly showing his worth for us at the moment.  Similar to Trezeguet, in a way, and they're both pivotal for our squad depth given we're playing with 2 wingers/wide forwards.

As an aside, I liked the video from Mings too.  "Never fit to wear the shirt"  "Don't play for our club again" fans are the **** worst.

Like we've all said countless times, he's the biggest confidence player there is. Look at him now, 5 in 5 and ready to take on anyone. 

Whatever has happened to him over this month then long may it continue. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

In the build up to the goal he put in an absolute woeful cross but the clearance landed straight to Jack and we went and scored. 

It was part of AEG's plan.

That was a confusing moment. I expected that clearance to land to the Chelsea defender with Jack lying on the floor in pain but it was the other way around!

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I also think they are waiting for him to have a bad game. 

After 5 goals in 5 games there's a lot of pent up "disgrace to the shirt" comments waiting to flood out. Hopefully they just post them here so we can laugh rather than sending them to him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

After 5 goals in 5 games there's a lot of pent up "disgrace to the shirt" comments waiting to flood out. Hopefully they just post them here so we can laugh rather than sending them to him.

Actually 5 out of 4 starts! Which is more impressive.

Â