Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

7 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He was OK in the last 10 minutes, put a terrific ball into the box and did a nice turn and pass to play Taylor in, prior to that he looked really poor. He needs to be a bit stronger on the ball and more confident, but he does have talent IMO

Agreed.  It was a fairly poor performance but there were glimpses.  Definitely needs to protect the ball better and work on his pressing too.  It will come, I think.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Needs to play more.

Very rusty, even lethargic to start with but is a better footballer than Albert if not as committed.

I think "better footballer" only relates to technical ability in terms of your comment there. From what we've seen so far, I'd argue that Albert is the superior footballer.

Amazed at all the people who were going mad about him after the first couple of games.

I know he scored a couple and set up the goal v Reading but instantly to me gave the impression of a player who had plenty of flicks and tricks but wasn't overly interested in physical duels and gave me the impression he'd go missing when the going got tough, particularly away from home.

Think his game since have born that out, I imagine we can just send him back end of the season and it's not a loan to buy....I hope.

Â