Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

40 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Its Anwar. Which is coming from the arabic word (Noor) which is (Light). I’m not sure how to translate it perfectly but (Anwar) means (has been lighten). 

Thanks for this Abdulaziz. Hopefully someone tells whoever operates the scoreboards. 

• Like 1

He seems to play like there's only 2 people on the pitch, him and whatever defender is closest to him. Quite a few times last night he tried a turn or a bit of skill to beat his man but turned directly into the other player that was there and lost the ball.

Looks decent but definitely needs to work on his awereness and learn when to try and beat his man and when not to

On 19/09/2018 at 13:17, abdulaziz1 said:

Its Anwar. Which is coming from the arabic word (Noor) which is (Light). I’m not sure how to translate it perfectly but (Anwar) means (has been lighten).

You must mean 'has been lit'.  Which is kinda cool, particularly if he's had a good game :thumb:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I really wonder what has El Ghazi done to not even deserve sub minutes? He has a goal and 3 assists right? That is pretty good all things considered. 

Those stats do not sit well with the Bruce philosophy.  

• Haha 4

Â