Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

21 minutes ago, dukes said:

I think it's embarrassing the attacking options DS has available to him, but we'll need it as our defence and keeping options are on the whole sh1t.

This is a myth when you break it down. 

Kodija - hasn’t looked the same since his injury. Lazy. 

Hogan - looked crap from day 1 

Bolasie - looks waaaay off the pace

Adomah - average player that had a decent spell last season. 

El Ghazi - seen nothing yet to suggest he is a good player.  Struggling with the pace.

Grealish - top player. Hardly scores goals and small number of assists. Poor form.

Abraham- Been impressed so far.

We have decent options. But hardly the embarrassment of riches that people keep making out.

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

El Ghazi - seen nothing yet to suggest he is a good player.  Struggling with the pace.

Grealish - top player. Hardly scores goals and small number of assists. Poor form.

We have decent options. But hardly the embarrassment of riches that people keep making out.

It's the old 'but what if we had a more forward-thinking manager' chestnut? I think it's hard to judge a lot of the players listed based on our previous approach to games. We'll see if that's true I guess!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Junxs said:

Not sure why a Dutch person with Moroccan heritage is the butt of curry jokes? I don't get it, maybe because hes moved to Aston where there's more curries than Holland and Morocco combined? 

Going to have to help me out here..

I wasn't making a pun, just to clarify. 

50 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Or

Kodija - After struggling since his injury is at last finding some form again and is joint top scorer. 

Hogan - Has been playing for a manager who has no idea how to set up to his strengths

Bolasie - has looked good in his cameos and is scoring despite not being fully fit

Al Ghazi - is settling into a new league and has managed to both score and provide a couple of assists

Not saying we have an embarrassment of riches but I think you are being overly critical just to try and highlight a point of view you hold. 

Edited by picicata
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, picicata said:

Or

Kodija - After struggling since his injury is at last finding some form again and is joint top scorer. 

Hogan - Has been playing for a manager who has no idea how to set up to his strengths

Bolasie - has looked good in his cameos and is scoring despite not being fully fit

Al Ghazi - is settling into a new league and has managed to both score and provide a couple of assists

Not saying we have an embarrassment of riches but I think you are being overly critical just to try and highlight a point of view you hold. 

Im making my point based on what’s ive seen so far this season apart from Hogan who hasn’t played yet. 

Im sick of hearing how good our attacking options are. Let’s see some proof of that first. 

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

We're a Championship club. That's an embarrassment of riches.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Im making my point based on what’s ive seen so far this season apart from Hogan who hasn’t played yet. 

Im sick of hearing how good our attacking options are. Let’s see some proof of that first. 

The fact that we have the forth highest scoring attack in the league despite being a disorganised bag of shit is your proof.

52 minutes ago, picicata said:

The fact that we have the forth highest scoring attack in the league despite being a disorganised bag of shit is your proof.

Id argue Albion are a lot stronger.

We’ve played 2 or 3 decent teams this season and the rest of have been mid table of relegation battling teams. I’d be disappointed if we wernt one of the highest scorers. 

We still need to see big improvement.  

7 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You’re entitled to your opinion, but I would guess every manager in this division looks on enviously at our attacking players.

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Id argue Albion are a lot stronger.

We’ve played 2 or 3 decent teams this season and the rest of have been mid table of relegation battling teams. I’d be disappointed if we wernt one of the highest scorers. 

We still need to see big improvement.  

The point is we have scored freely despite seemingly not having any organization or the feigntest whiff of tactics...up until now.

Â