Time for a takeover

Jareth

12 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Doris the tea lady is still reading the memos...

I understand that Doris originally worked at Costa anyway and has absolutely no experience or qualifications to make tea anyway.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I understand that Doris originally worked at Costa anyway and has absolutely no experience or qualifications to make tea anyway.

If she shows her face around Villa Park I hope we lynch the barista!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Image result for doris meme

I sometimes think that the criticism of Doris is over the top. She has made tea four times before and needs more time to let things brew properly. A teapot pre-warming to get her own cups and saucers in place is the least she deserves. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I sometimes think that the criticism of Doris is over the top. She has made tea four times before and needs more time to let things brew properly. A teapot pre-warming to get her own cups and saucers in place is the least she deserves. 

It’s all a storm in a teacup if you ask me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Might be old news here but the BM has reported an attempt at a 30% purchase as being declined as well as a different consortium making an offer for 51% ownership, also declined.

6 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Makes me wonder if we are just getting really low offers because they know the Dr is financially in a hole. 

Anything off the top shelf young man.

Because low life bottom feeders are sadly what you'll be attracting currently, same as we did at Leeds for years.

If you genuinely have a saviour out there he'll buy the whole lot lock stock at the price Xia wants because he'll have enough money not to worry about over-paying by £50/£80 million.

Don't hold your breath mind, there aren't many of those about, as we found to our cost.

43 minutes ago, hooter said:

If you genuinely have a saviour out there he'll buy the whole lot lock stock at the price Xia wants because he'll have enough money not to worry about over-paying by £50/£80 million

One of the reasons those who have enough to buy football clubs have that much is that they don't overpay by any amount, let alone double. See Warren Buffet and coupons etc... 

Having an eye for a bargain and negotiating the best price don't preclude having good intentions. 

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

First off you need a willing seller for a 100% sale and we don't.

How do we know that other than utter press bullshit? 

Â