Time for a takeover

Jareth

7 hours ago, DCJonah said:

#Newhypotheticalownerswhohypotheticallymightwantbruceout. 

Good try though. 

Is it they they hypothetically want to keep Bruce or that they hypothetically want Bruce out? The way it's written reads as though it's the latter.

12 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Is it they they hypothetically want to keep Bruce or that they hypothetically want Bruce out? The way it's written reads as though it's the latter.

Hedging his bets! ?

• Like 1

On 30/06/2018 at 03:53, TheAuthority said:

Maybe it would have been clearer if written in Mandarin Chinese then translated by instagram.?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

We need @thetrees to get on the case, any Ellison planes landed in Birmingham lately?

I can definately help you on this one - the answer is no! However there is an American registered Gulfstream which has been at Birmingham for a couple of days but probably completely unrelated!!

On 29/06/2018 at 20:35, MickeyC_UTV said:

Well I’m guessing yes and no as it is hypothetical after all, so 50/50

All I see is a plethora of words!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pintpotvilla said:

I can definately help you on this one - the answer is no! However there is an American registered Gulfstream which has been at Birmingham for a couple of days but probably completely unrelated!!

If it’s a private jet and you know the registration number we can see who owns it. 

God we’re sad.

edit: Larry Ellison owns a Gulfstream.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 hour ago, pintpotvilla said:

Aready checked that. A Wilmington finance company! 

Wilmington Finance, Inc. is a subsidiary of
MorEquity, Inc.
MorEquity, Inc. is a subsidiary of Springleaf Finance Corporation (Now called OneMain Holdings Inc.)
President and CEO of Springleaf Finance Corporation/OneMain Holdings Inc. is Mr. Jay N. Levine

Jay N. Levine is reportedly worth 100,192,400 USD

It looks like he's just sold a very large stake in OneMain Holdings Inc. so should be floating in cash.

All very interesting, but it doesn't of course mean that a Jet owned by Wilmington Finance, Inc. is at Birmingham Airport because Jay N. Levine is buying Aston Villa.  But I hope that it is!

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Wilmington Finance, Inc. is a subsidiary of
MorEquity, Inc.
MorEquity, Inc. is a subsidiary of Springleaf Finance Corporation (Now called OneMain Holdings Inc.)
President and CEO of Springleaf Finance Corporation/OneMain Holdings Inc. is Mr. Jay N. Levine

Jay N. Levine is reportedly worth 100,192,400 USD

It looks like he's just sold a very large stake in OneMain Holdings Inc. so should be floating in cash.

All very interesting, but it doesn't of course mean that owned by Wilmington Finance, Inc. is at Birmingham Airport because Jay N. Levine is buying Aston Villa.  But I hope that it is!

Well, this escalated quickly 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ender4 said:

He could barely buy Harry Kane's left leg. 

Jay Levine out!  ?

Believe it or not, we have not entered some kind of weird parallel universe here, though you would be forgiven for thinking so.

Harry Kane's left leg is worth substantially more, probably multiples more than Aston Villa Football Club.

It that aint'ent barmy I don't know what is.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Believe it or not, we have not entered some kind of weird parallel universe here, though you would be forgiven for thinking so.

Harry Kane's left leg is worth substantially more, probably multiples more than Aston Villa Football Club.

It that aint'ent barmy I don't know what is.

well he has 2 legs ........and i heard a rumour he might be buying us.

Has anyone seen the rumour (Via Neil Moxley) than we are in advanced talks with Zhang Fan (Chinese), Chairman of Goodix ( A touch screen manufacturer) for sale?

Personal net worth is 2.1 Billion.

Not too shabby.

EDIT: Saw this on Facebook, please digest with salt.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â