Time for a takeover

Jareth

Rumour - Piet Van De Pol or, wait for it, Schteeeeeeeve Mclaren. PVP (who's he? exactly) - has a lower tier chinese club and an aussie club and when buying the aussie club stated they were in for a european one too. It's an axis of glory ain't it? At least he is called somewhere an experience football administrator - hopefully not the bad administrator definition.

22 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Rumour - Piet Van De Pol or, wait for it, Schteeeeeeeve Mclaren. PVP (who's he? exactly) - has a lower tier chinese club and an aussie club and when buying the aussie club stated they were in for a european one too. It's an axis of glory ain't it? At least he is called somewhere an experience football administrator - hopefully not the bad administrator definition.

Steve McLaren would be very shexshy

37 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Total bollox IMO. 

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

"Statement of Capital" 

• GBP 142,061,725

What does that mean?

Apparantly for Sunderland something similar happened as it was being sold, £150 mill turned up in this way but it reflected the £120 odd mill debt being written off. We don't have that much debt so it's an interesting figure indeed. No way Tony has sold us for more than we are worth, so will be interesting to see what deal transpires. Maybe he's sold some of the parent company too, if so I reckon it's to a 'mate' in China...

• Like 1

Not getting excited just yet as I have no idea what any of those documents mean but I’m quietly crossing my fingers that we have been sold with debts paid for. 

Please, please, please.........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Apparantly for Sunderland something similar happened as it was being sold, £150 mill turned up in this way but it reflected the £120 odd mill debt being written off. We don't have that much debt so it's an interesting figure indeed. No way Tony has sold us for more than we are worth, so will be interesting to see what deal transpires. Maybe he's sold some of the parent company too, if so I reckon it's to a 'mate' in China...

But his mates in china probably can't move funds either.

I haven't the first clue what any of these documents on companies house mean. In layman's terms does anybody have any idea what this Statement of capital following an allotment of shares document means?

Â