Pre-match chat

mjmooney

aparently they are a better class of Supporters who because they are from london think they have the moral high ground, every time i hear a Londoner  speak i think why is he asking me what colour i paint my hallway  " hall white mate" lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tomorrow is going to be tough, more bearable if you’re going, plenty to take your mind off it. Nothing for it other than to get on the beers to pass the time! Would like to remember the match though

4 hours ago, One For The Road said:

No it was an arrogant post regardless of the score. To go on another teams forum and gob off like that isn't particularly wise. These Fulham fans are getting rather irritating in the run up to this match.

I hope we smash them to smithereens tomorrow. Come on Villa!!

So do I, but I'm certainly not as confident, I mean arrogant as that Fulham fan.

I think Fulham are the favourites and that's solely because of Mitrovic, who has been an inspired loan signing.  If Terry/Chester is able to handle him, then I'll have more confidence in our chances.

That said, for a solidly unspectacular club that I know incredibly little about, the Fulham fan base isn't half irritating.  Where has it all come from!?  Is that what a long unbeaten streak does to fans?

• Like 1

Doing 6-12 OT tomorrow. Normally id regret going in for a few hours saturday but i dont mind tomorrow. Puts a bit of time down even though ive been locked in on this game mentally all week.

38 minutes ago, bobzy said:

That said, for a solidly unspectacular club that I know incredibly little about, the Fulham fan base isn't half irritating.  Where has it all come from!?  Is that what a long beating off streak does to fans?

Fixed

• Haha 1

Had a nightmare last night that we lost 0-1 with a goalkeeping error in the 87th minute. I’m rubbish at predicting things though, which is why I don’t really gamble, so I’m pretty sure I’ll be wrong. If I’d dreamed we’d won I’d be more worried.

I honestly don't know what I will do if it goes to penalties.  I don't know if I'd want to watch that.  There's far too much riding on every spotkick.

14 minutes ago, BOF said:

I honestly don't know what I will do if it goes to penalties.  I don't know if I'd want to watch that.  There's far too much riding on every spotkick.

Yeah about 30 Mill per penalty!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 24/05/2018 at 15:14, The Duck Of Death said:

John Terry is past it, that's why the second best team in London SW6 got rid of him.

I'll leave you with my final thoughts, after all, we'll be in different divisions next season.

I honestly believe Fulham will totally boss this game, you guys are going to spend 90 minutes shitting yourselves.

I've been reading about how well you played against Wolves, but we totally embarrassed Wolves, we are a far better team than Wolves, we just took forever to find our true form this season.

Here's how it is, Fulham fans do not fear Aston Villa in the slightest, if we have an on day, there will only be one winner, and it ain't gonna be this current Villa team, what we fear is ourselves, Fulham have a way of always messing things up, that's what we fear.

If it goes to penalties, good luck to you all in the Premier League next season.

CircularFaintBats-max-1mb.gif

• Like 3