Pre-match chat

mjmooney

Come kick off, I plan on turning my phone off, and staying away from the TV and the VT. Will go and do some gardening or something crap. As such, I won’t know the outcome until late and I don’t have to stress whilst following the game. 

• Like 1

Shitting myself

Not literally (although I nearly did last Friday at work but that is a story for another time)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, walesavfc said:

embarrassing tbh

DeDTFJZWAAIuGfL.jpg

Fulham fans, if you can call them that as 20k of them tomorrow will be Johnny come latelys, are so far out of their depth it is untrue. What a tin pot outfit they are.

I suspect a good number of their fans know the clappers are rubbish.

I don’t mind Fulham, inoffensive club, proper ground, one of the more likeable London clubs. Wouldn’t have minded them to be promoted along with us. 

However, that all goes out the window tomorrow.

I have a hunch that it’ll be 3-1 to the Villa. It’ll surprise everyone but us. Well, actually it would surprise a few of us too in fairness ?

• Like 4

Feeling nervous now!

Such a big game - let's hope we do ourselves proud.

The Villa fans will be at Wembley in force tomorrow - let's do our bit and make it feel like a home match.

Edited by Brumstopdogs
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Anyone know if we've planned anything special for tomorrow in terms of flags or anything?

(not clappers obviously, the losers)

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/05/25/ultimate-guide-to-wembley

Flags and banners 

We'll have two drop banners in our section of the stadium – including the wording ‘Part of the Pride’ and ‘It’s Time to Roar’, which will create a fantastic visual statement ahead of kick-off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, walesavfc said:

embarrassing tbh

DeDTFJZWAAIuGfL.jpg

At least all the Villa fans in their end won't need to worry if there is a shortage of bog roll in the toilets. 

• Haha 1

For all those coming on here talking about feeling sick, anxious, nervous etc just relax. 

I got it covered. 

I have my lucky claret Villa socks ready and waiting for the morning. 

The very very similar ones which are NOT my lucky Villa socks as we can lose when I wear those have been stashed away at the back of a non sock draw for weeks. 

When I wear my lucky Villa socks WE ALWAYS WIN which is why I am totally chilled about it and just looking forward to the match, as should you. 

It's all good. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

For all those coming on here talking about feeling sick, anxious, nervous etc just relax. 

I got it covered. 

I have my lucky claret Villa socks ready and waiting for the morning. 

The very very similar ones which are NOT my lucky Villa socks as we can lose when I wear those have been stashed away at the back of a non sock draw for weeks. 

When I wear my lucky Villa socks WE ALWAYS WIN which is why I am totally chilled about if and just looking forward to the match, as should you. 

It's all good. 

I'll back that up with my lucky claret and blue underpants. Should work. 

• Haha 1

Got no problems with their flags if that’s what they are. Clappers are another matter though. It’s like saying they can’t create an atmosphere in one of the biggest games they’ve played in. I don’t expect to hear them much anyway, it’s going to be deafening in the Villa end. A couple of relatively early goals and it will stay that way!

37 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I'll back that up with my lucky claret and blue underpants. Should work. 

We're trying to get promoted, not on the pull MJM! 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1