Pre-match chat

mjmooney

2 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Awake already . going to be a long day

Not so nervous now, growing in confidence all the time.

We are The Villa, we are not going to London to see the pigeons  and bring back a fridge magnet.

We are off to Wembley and I expect us to win this and bring back the trophy

because we are The Villa

What, no fridge magnets?  Boo, Bruce out! 

9 hours ago, dnmacf said:

Anyone got any tips/plans on how to stay sane until 17:00 tomorrow?? Can’t think about anything but Villa.

Alcohol is the answer my friend. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, blunther said:

Had to give up my ticket as my firstborn is gonna be born today hopefully. Plus this. I’m a **** wreck!! If she comes out as the winning penalty goes in I think I might just die. 

If Hutton scores the winner, I'm expecting baby Alana to be in a villa shirt within minutes.

• Like 1

The nerves are really kicking in, now. I dread what they’ll be like seven hours from now, not to mention if the game is close. 

It would be easier if I could make trip. I always feel more in control of events if I’m actually there. It is times like these it really sucks to be an overseas fan.

Leaving in a few hours or so 

Am veey much looking forward to it. I'll be the annoying guy waving the big **** off villa flag. So if you see it you know its me.

UTV please don't let us down  

8 hours ago, Spoony said:

Had a dream we won 4-3. Sure, my friend Stephanie scored the winner, but I’ll take it and an omen nonetheless.

I think this is the biggest game of my Villa career (being one of those millennial types).

My girlfriend had a dream that we won 4-3 too, so I think that’s worth a bet now!

However in her dream, we were 0-3 down and Gabby scored a hat trick, which is significantly more improbable than your friend Stephanie scoring.

I also had a dream about the play off, but we were playing against Man Utd at some point and then later Real Madrid. We were 2-0 up the last I saw but it was only just after half time.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I can't be there today as it's my parents 60th wedding anniversary and they're having a party.

Family of Villa fans so we'll have the TV on to watch it.

Could be an amazing double celebration tonight!

Congrats to them, hopefully it will be a double celebration. So we won the European Cup on their 24th wedding anniversary!? That’s so cool!