Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

Just spent 15 minutes trying to insert some screen grabs of Twitter but can't work out how to do it...

Villa Transfers has tweeted that there are another 2 (possibly 3 depending on how you read his tweets) medicals tomorrow. This will be on top of Tuanzebe and Nyland.

I imagine Bryan will be one... any guesses on the other two?

Woods and Abraham with Grealish staying for me would make it the perfect transfer window.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Just spent 15 minutes trying to insert some screen grabs of Twitter but can't work out how to do it...

Villa Transfers has tweeted that there are another 2 (possibly 3 depending on how you read his tweets) medicals tomorrow. This will be on top of Tuanzebe and Nyland.

I imagine Bryan will be one... any guesses on the other two?

Woods and Abraham with Grealish staying for me would make it the perfect transfer window.

Just came to post the same thing. I read it as one medical tomorrow and 2 Wednesday. 3 in total. 

Wheels are in motion. My gut is telling me that it’s all linked to Grealish tho ? I hope not tho ??

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Yeah we should swap him for a couple of pogs

Id swap him for a couple of "logs". They'd certainly have more movement...

5 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Lukas Nmecha in with our officials in the stands according to Alan Nixon. Man City striker. Been linked with a lot of loan moves, including Leeds. 

Sweeeeeeeeet! Get him in!

• Like 1

Â