Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

16 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

It's irrelevant if they are 30 or 29. The point is he signed a lot of players who have little to no sell on value. Also the ones Bruce did sign with sale value are worth less than we paid as he never plays them. Everything he does squashes the smallest shoots of growth in the club. He is like a dementor from Harry Potter ?

In hindsight, I would have thought it was blaringly obvious why we couldn't bring in anyone with resale value last season without selling our valuable players first...

24 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

@Avfctransfers1 on Twitter. The reliable one - says there are 2 medical slots booked in. No names yet. 

I am assuming Nyland and Tuanzebe.  

Don't know too much about  mum and but I am happy tuanzebe is back. At cb I think he could be awesome.

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Don't know a whole lot about him. Surely we need to sell one of RDL, Hutton, Elmo, Bree, Taylor now? We don't need this many full backs. 

The squad is certainly imbalanced if not

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Don't know a whole lot about him. Surely we need to sell one of RDL, Hutton, Elmo, Bree, Taylor now? We don't need this many full backs. 

I would imagine Taylor is the most expendable, Hutton just got a new contract so I’d imagine he’d stay? Bree is one for the future and Elmo is only really RB isn’t he? 

Saying that I wouldn’t mind one or more going if Bryan is the replacement, he’s a very good full back!

Edited by alreadyexists

Â