Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

33 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Lukas Nmecha in with our officials in the stands according to Alan Nixon. Man City striker. Been linked with a lot of loan moves, including Leeds. 

Coming back with us for a medical in the morn ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Bryan, Tuanzebe, Nmecha..not bad at all.

Two of those very possibly in for medicals, but there's 3 medicals booked (1 Tues, 2 Weds) - who's that third target? I need to know. 

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Two of those very possibly in for medicals, but there's 3 medicals booked (1 Tues, 2 Weds) - who's that third target? I need to know. 

Who said this about medicals?

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Hmm... deffo need CB, Striker and an LB if we can... not sure what else we need, probs a decent Right Winger to replace Snoddy?

10 minutes ago, royken86 said:

Linked with Leeds also. If he watched both games to make up his mind like Nixon suggested he will choose Leeds. 

Good for him, maybe he can develop and learn under Bielsa. I’d rather see Hepburn given the minutes 

Edited by GENTLEMAN

16 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Would Nmecha be one of the 3 booked medicals though? Villa Transfers said Tuanzebe didn't undergo a full medical due to him being a loan, so surely Nmecha would be the same no?

I thought he didn't need a medical because we had him on loan last season. We have all his medical history.

Even if you sign a loan you want to make sure they will be available and have no long standing issues. 

Â