Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

32 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

The problem is the deadwood costing money that Bruce doesn’t use. McCormack, Tshibola, Elphick...

Shouldn't be any reason not to bring better players in though surely. 

3 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Our squad is pretty bloated at the moment to be honest, hopefully a few leave soon whether it’s loan or transfers. The likes of Gary Gardner can hopefully secure a loan elsewhere before the window ends. 

He either needs to play or be sold. Otherwise we're just loaning him out constantly until his contract ends.

19 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Sorry, just figured you could see into the future to know so well how this season is going to pan out. 

Goodness me, I thought it was a speculation thread. (I love a polite argument). 

24 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

He either needs to play or be sold. Otherwise we're just loaning him out constantly until his contract ends.

Nobody wants him long term on their books it seems. Probably another loan deal nearer the end of the window with some clubs hopefully panicking as being honest he has no future here as he isn’t good enough. 

2 minutes ago, Warnock said:

Snodgrass and Abraham you’d guess then. Give me a Friday afternoon double announcement Villa... kick off my weekend in style. ?

I'd imagine these may be the hardest of all—Abraham would surely hold out for a prem team and Snodgrass would surely hold out to see if he can get a game after performing well in preseason. One thing's for sure, we'll certainly be as we are for Hull. Providing Kodjia is fit we still have two CBs and should be able to put out a decent team.

1 minute ago, praisedmambo said:

I'd imagine these may be the hardest of all—Abraham would surely hold out for a prem team and Snodgrass would surely hold out to see if he can get a game after performing well in preseason. One thing's for sure, we'll certainly be as we are for Hull. Providing Kodjia is fit we still have two CBs and should be able to put out a decent team.

Agreed, I can't see Snodgrass coming until the very end of the loan window. Although I am hopeful he comes back. I think we need pacier options as well but he'd be good for the team and has proven he can win games on his own.

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It is if the money situation is as bad as being reported. 

The reports prior to the new owners coming in? I think it was, and it's not now. 

They've said no one needs to be sold. Let's take them at their word until they prove their word isn't to be respected. It seems as though then whatever plans they have to get around FFP, it doesn't include needing to offload players. 

11 hours ago, Jareth said:

THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH THESE UNREALISTIC VILLA FANS ALWAYS THINKING THEY ARE LIKE EVERTON OR SOMETHIN, WE ARE FOOKED AND DONT NOBODY DREAM NOTHIG, NOTHIG!!!!!! 

It was a play on his Dumb And Dumber ref, but ok?

11 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Do you work for the Mirror?  :suspect:

As above 

Â