Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

21 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

(Tuanzebe) has a lot to learn, in my opinion. Started well with us, but rapidly deteriorated.

Played intermittently, and always out of his correct position. I'd like to see him get a run at CB. 

32 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

We need a proper centre back, not a youngster, who did not look particularly good, learning his trade.

It is disappointing that we appear not to have any of our own youngsters better than Tuanzebe to bring in.

I agree. I wasn’t saying my wish list, I’m predicting what will happen. Might not have made that clear.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, striker said:

I’d much rather Bruce give Suliman a chance now alongside Chester who he will learn from than bringing Tuanzebe back.

Suliman who only made two appearances on loan at Grimsby who were almost relegated from League two last year?

16 minutes ago, ender4 said:

What did he say?

Oh just that it got to him and that he was not happy with it being discussed and that it's not true in any shape or form - he decides who comes in. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I'd be very happy with that, had all the potential in the world before committing career suicide at United.

Seems to be a lot of waffle on social media hence where this rumour may have come from. 

Edited by Demitri_C

3 hours ago, Godders said:

The reports prior to the new owners coming in? I think it was, and it's not now. 

They've said no one needs to be sold. Let's take them at their word until they prove their word isn't to be respected. It seems as though then whatever plans they have to get around FFP, it doesn't include needing to offload players. 

Nobody needs to be sold and I do not have any reason to doubt them on this or anything else. We might want to sell some players though and that might include a player that might not be willing to sign a new contract for example whose value may therefore drop when their contract enters the last 12 months.  

Â