Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

16 hours ago, GENTLEMAN said:

As much chance as a champagne cork killing a prized owl from across a crowded room ?

Tweet a woo.....Ooops ..a wow.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Quote from the wikipedia I'm sure we've all just looked at.

"Nyland joined Aston Villa on 3rd August 2018. On his way to Villa Park he was photographed defacating on the gates of St Andrews, the ground of local small time rivals, Birmingham City. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ørjan_Nyland

Edited by praisedmambo
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Another one!

ASTON VILLA are close to signing former Norwegian international keeper Orjan Nyland.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/720960/Aston-Villa-transfer-news-EXCLUSIVE-Steve-Bruce-Orjan-Nyland-deal-latest

If accurate and I still don't trust the source, but if accurate it seems that we've already made our mind up on Moreira and will buy him after the loan. "One for the future" as a line makes no sense unless he's here for years to come. I assume if this is accurate news then Nyland would be coming in as Number 1. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Another one!

ASTON VILLA are close to signing former Norwegian international keeper Orjan Nyland.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/720960/Aston-Villa-transfer-news-EXCLUSIVE-Steve-Bruce-Orjan-Nyland-deal-latest

He’s a goalkeeper! Wow, maybe Bunn or Steer is off then? 

Played in the 2nd German league... is he any good? I’ve no idea.

2 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Me thinks Bruce threw his toys out the pram if he was a Mendes signing.

Or loan with option to buy; with eye on the future 

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Like 1

Just now, GENTLEMAN said:

Or loan with option to buy; with eye on the future 

Exactly. Bruce called him "one for the future" which wouldn't make sense if he was going back to Atletico Madrid next season. I think the loan to buy is basically to push the sale to a 2019/20 season purchase, I think Villa have already decided to buy Moreira.

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Coral have stopped taking bets on this guy too

Also reported we HIJACKED Utd's Mina deal yesterday. It is such a useless rag got to wonder who is out there buying the thing and keeping them in business. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

He’s a goalkeeper! Wow, maybe Bunn or Steer is off then? 

Glad if this comes off, Andre the Giant, Steer or Bunn none of them were ideal first choice keepers for the season ahead. Hopefully Bunn will be humanely put down. 

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

What a load of rubbish! 

You're probably right. I heard we are gonna play 5 at the back

Bunn      Moreira      Nyland     Steer       Sarkic

• Haha 2

Â