Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

Everyone was poor, but I don't think he was any worse than anyone else. On the contrary, he was the only one bringing some sort of danger with him. He created one sitter for Albert, and had a nice shot (for an easy save granted). Grealish did nothing, Albert horrible, Grabban nothing, Kodjia nothing...

Edited by AVTuco

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/03/29/on-the-bish-snodgrass-special

Might be old news to some but I wasn't aware the official channel did a podcast.

Snodgrass is an absolute class act, what a great, positive person to have in the team.

Has been a massive influence.....Andre, would do well to study, his game.

Total dogshit once again.  One of him or Adomah and preferably both need to find some form from somewhere for the play offs.  Need a winger who can use those wide open spaces and actually make something happen. 

Some players get out of a slump by taking a break (I think Adomah will need that) Others get through a slump by working harder and playing a more physical game.  I suspect that Snodgrass in one of those.  I think when he gets muddy enough and bloody enough, he'll start clicking and knocking in the goals.  (or at least that's what I hope)

Snodgrass wasn't great, but I disagree strongly with the lot above. His crosses were generally very good. If we had effective forwards, they'd scored. Withe would've scored a few from those passes. But we don't have any. Crosses must hit their head without them noticing. 

Generally surprised at a lot of the above comments. Was unfit when he joined, but since then has been one of our pots. Does he deliver in every game, no, but does anyone. Always wants the ball, and always gets involved. Most of the good play involved him last night. Is quality at this level can't understand not signing him - this will be price dependant. 

• Like 1

I think he has plenty to offer still but going the way of Whelan, getting old and cant quite play to level he has in the past. Always looks like he is about to cough up his lungs or colapse. When on form he's great but not as consistant as he used to be. 

What i really like about him is his passion and evident care for the team and club. Cant knock his attitude and i really like some of the sly play he does, we've been missing that for a long time and he, JT and Jed have brought a little more slyness to the team, winning fouls, backing up teammates when scuffles happen, we used to be to much of a pushover. Maybe wortg one more year if qe dont go up but not sure he could handle the pace in the PL if we do go up.

Â