Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Snodgrass alongside Jimmy returning has been the crucial difference these last three games.

He gives us pace and natural width, even if coming inside, which is something we’ve lacked for years.

Having him in the side gives us a balance in a 442 that we just didn’t have before.

His arrival have been crucial in our recent form.

One thousand per cent......agree.

his vision too is undoing teams.....but its early doors, he will be even better.....and he is sparking all the rest off.

encouraging.

23 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Snodgrass alongside Jimmy returning has been the crucial difference these last three games.

He gives us pace and natural width, even if coming inside, which is something we’ve lacked for years.

Having him in the side gives us a balance in a 442 that we just didn’t have before.

His arrival have been crucial in our recent form.

ditto

8 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I like a winger who can dribble with the outside of his boot.  It keepers defenders guessing.  Snodgrass does this and it buys him time.  

Will only get better. 

I do that too at 5 side. And by God I need the additional time.

• Haha 2

Goals 2 & 4 the other tonight were created by him playing somebody through to run onto goal, I didn't see many passes like that all last season and early this season.

Looks so simple, just a weighted pass into space between the defenders and the keeper but we didn't manage it before. If Snodgrass can play all season we will score plenty of goals.

• Like 1

Â