Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

Thought his performance could be looked at two ways Saturday.

On one hand, he gave the ball away too often and too easily and failed to make the most of some good positions/situations however, you have to get into those positions/situations in the first place in order to not capitalise on them, I'd be more worried if he wasn't doing that rather than failing to make the most of it.

26 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yeah lets write his guy off after 2 games after barely playing for 6 months. Cheez.

Don't see anyone writing him off. He clearly isn't match fit and doesn't have that match sharpness. He had a pretty poor match today and is being criticized for it. If green was fit, I don't think Snodgrass would be starting. Snodgrass really needs to work on his fitness.

30 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yeah lets write his guy off after 2 games after barely playing for 6 months. Cheez.

He doesn't get any longer here , its a disgrace we haven't won the F.A. Cup this season yet , the next manager should be sacked now!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Always looks like he just came off  a drinking session

Luxury signing we probably didnt need

I completely disagree. If we didnt have snodgrass bjarnasson would be playing more and he is utter gash.

Also it gives teams other problems as we have other threats in the side like hourihane, adomah and kodj

• Like 1

Â