Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

Broken rib is fairly serious. I broke a rib twice, and the pain level was insane. You don't realise how much you use your ribs until you break one. Crazy that Snodgrass was even able to play. 

It took me 3 months to recover, and I had rib pain for 6-8 months when playing. 

18 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Broken rib is fairly serious. I broke a rib twice, and the pain level was insane. You don't realise how much you use your ribs until you break one. Crazy that Snodgrass was even able to play. 

It took me 3 months to recover, and I had rib pain for 6-8 months when playing. 

Bruce seemed upbeat that he would be fit hopefully for qpr

Players have painkilling injections every week. It's not a big deal.

I'd have rather Snodgrass stayed on though yesterday. He'd carved out a couple of good chances before he got hooked.

lol Bruce the disgraced one! He'd be a disgrace to some if he stirred his tea the wrong way.

Great to see the passion from snoddy, but he didn't high five ohare when he came off, that annoyed me. Cheeky slap on the shoulder would have done.

• Like 2

Good to see him put consistent efforts in week in week out.

Does anyone know if he has a clause in his loan to be re-called by hammers if they chose to?

With Bilic on a knife edge the new manager may want to use recall him if it's in the loan agreement?

*Edit. Bilic has just been sacked.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Good to see him put consistent efforts in week in week out.

Does anyone know if he has a clause in his loan to be re-called by hammers if they chose to?

With Bilic on a knife edge the new manager may want to use recall him if it's in the loan agreement?

*Edit. Bilic has just been sacked.

Players on a season-long loan can be recalled by parent clubs in the January transfer window but only if the two clubs have agreed a recall clause in advance. A loan deal can be cancelled at any time in the season if both clubs concerned agree.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2017 at 17:51, Jareth said:

I look at him and think why is he starting ahead of COH etc, I think it's purely down to reliability, he came back today off an injury and put in a great shift. 

I see posts/tweets like this and I instantly start grinding my teeth. 

Why is Robert Snodgrass, with 455 games under his belt and 25 international caps starting ahead of Callum O'Hare, who had a good game against Colchester?

That's not even a knock on Callum O'Hare. I like the kid a lot and he has looked decent in his cameo appearances, but he is rightly being eased in. His chances are and will continue to come, there's just no need to rush him.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Why is Robert Snodgrass, with 455 games under his belt and 25 international caps starting ahead of Callum O'Hare, who had a good game against Colchester?

That's not even a knock on Callum O'Hare. I like the kid a lot and he has looked decent in his cameo appearances, but he is rightly being eased in. His chances are and will continue to come, there's just no need to rush him.

Laughable isnt it!

At this level he really is a good player;  Talent and the right attitude, its what players like OHare should strive to be.

8 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Spare your molars, I was just comparing the two blindly and concluding that (clearly cos of experience) that snodgrass deserves to start, but if he has a duff game, and he has, Bruce needs to give COH a chance, but i think Bruce would rather have snodgrass regardless.

15 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Spare your molars, I was just comparing the two blindly and concluding that (clearly cos of experience) that snodgrass deserves to start, but if he has a duff game, and he has, Bruce needs to give COH a chance, but i think Bruce would rather have snodgrass regardless.

I think dropping a player of that experience and ability after a duff game, following an extended period of solid form and for a 19 year old with tantamount to no track record, is mental. I really do. 

It's nothing personal, you're not alone in keeping my dentist in work.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Â