Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

41 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Should have been taken off

In fairness we could have been allowed to bring on 7 subs last night and it still wouldn't have been enough to take off all of those that should have been.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Very good game from him again. Nice to have both flanks able to get forward: Adomah and Snod.

Really? I thought he was very poor. Not fit, slows attacks down and not incisive enough. For me I can't see what he really brings to the team. 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Really? I thought he was very poor. Not fit, slows attacks down and not incisive enough. For me I can't see what he really brings to the team. 

Really. :)

In the first half very many of our attacks went through him, just like has been the case many times before. He makes things happen, and he never gives up. Workhorse with skills and some unpredictability, which we sorely lack.

11 hours ago, PatrickCousens said:

I  thought he was pretty poor on Saturday apart from the first 20 mins. However he put a shift in so no complaints from me, we know he has talent. 

Wouldn't disagree, what I really liked was him constantly dragging the others forward. He pretty much coached onomah  in the first half. That's the experience from a seasoned pro, and why we should never play the seasoned leeches (Richards etc) again. 

• Like 2

Always like Snoddy, he has talent and he works

thought he was poor against Wolves.....along with the rest.....not to dwell.

glad he is with us.....He looks at home when we decide to pass and move.

Â