Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

No updates yet, although Taylor should be fit. I'd be very surprised if he is back, which is a huge blow. Especially with the world cup coming up and his only chance to play in one, I don't think they'd risk it if he's not 100%.

Coaching team need be sensible here.

With extra time possible we cannot have someone half fit who we may need to replace due to fatigue.

If he's fit, great, he should probably start. If he's not, not in the 18.

6 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

You don't want to be wasting a sub after 20 minutes in a final.

You also don't want to be bringing on a sub for 20 minutes and he breaks down after 10.

34 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Put hutton on Sessegnon, and Bree on the other side. Both can play right or left back, so we can interchange them easily if Fulham swap their wingers. 

Unfortunately they have more than Sessegnon.  I fear he get all the attention because hes only 14.

Keep Hutton on the left for me, Elmo and Snoddy did a decent job on him at home.

I will be far happier if Elmo is fit. Our back 6, playing in their regular positions are the footballing equivalent of the Bank of England. 

Johnstone

elmo     Terry Chester Hutton 

Jedi

Good luck in breaking that down Fulham - especially with snoddy, adomah and conor’s Defensive contribution.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Just came on as a sub for Egypt against Belgium. Go on Elmo!

(Wanted to post something non-financial)

I was expecting to read he had broken his two legs when I clicked on this thread.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
Â