• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Zatman said:

poor defending again when people run at him. Tuanzebe should have got the nod 

Not his fault but has cost us vs the better teams in this league

Like Narwitz?

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

poor defending again when people run at him. Tuanzebe should have got the nod 

Not his fault but has cost us vs the better teams in this league

Tuanzebe isn’t that good at right back - I’d give Bree a chance for a couple of games and see how he does - time to rest a few of the older lads - I’d use tuanzebe at centre back or DM 

He is truly awful. And can someone please explain to me how he helps Snodgrass be better because Snodgrass has been utter dogshit with Elmo behind him. 

6 hours ago, Eastie said:

Tuanzebe isn’t that good at right back - I’d give Bree a chance for a couple of games and see how he does - time to rest a few of the older lads - I’d use tuanzebe at centre back or DM 

We do have an England international right back on the books ;)

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Think people are being harsh. On the whole he has been decent and excellent value for money. 

Agreed , his understanding with snodgrass has been very productive - defensively not the best right back but he does offer more from an attacking sense . 

29 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Think people are being harsh. On the whole he has been decent and excellent value for money. 

Agree however he was also a rather pointless signing given we signed Bree 6 months earlier. Would rather of given Bree this season with RDL & Hutton 

51 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Agree however he was also a rather pointless signing given we signed Bree 6 months earlier. Would rather of given Bree this season with RDL & Hutton 

Not me.

14 hours ago, thabucks said:

If Bree was good enough he would be in the team. 

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 14:05, Zatman said:

Tuanzebe should have got the nod 

the words I never want to see in the same sentence are Tuanzebe and right back

Ok , tbf he did a decent(ish)  job against Sessegnon but he got torn a new one by the bloke from Preston and looked lost in that position

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, villa89 said:

If Bree was good enough he would be in the team. 

If he’s not good enough why the hell fid we spend £4m on him then? 

‘He more than looked good  this division when playing for Barnsley .

Since Villa seem shy of performing wide men I’d push Elmo further forward and give Bree a run at RB. A bit more energy down that side of the pitch wouldn’t go amiss.

I’m also one of the few who think Elmo has been good business at 1m. That would barely pay for a years supply of condoms for Gabby

• Like 1

Just now, striker said:

Since Villa seem shy of performing wide men I’d push Elmo further forward and give Bree a run at RB. A bit more energy down that side of the pitch wouldn’t go amiss.

I’m also one of the few who think Elmo has been good business at 1m. That would barely pay for a years supply of condoms for Gabby

Certainly value for money unlike most of our recent buys 

Just now, Eastie said:

If he’s not good enough why the hell fid we spend £4m on him then? 

‘He more than looked good  this division when playing for Barnsley .

Why did we spend £15m on Hogan or £12m on Ross McCormack? Managers get transfers wrong all the time, Bruce obviously doesn't think Bree is up to it and that's why he bought Elmo and plays Hutton.  

Â