Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

18 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Think it will be bree on Tues.  Hope he does well enough to hold his position should we get to the final.

This is bad news as it limits Snodgrass's game too!

I don't think it will. Bree seemed decent going forward when at barnsley. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I don't think it will. Bree seemed decent going forward when at barnsley. 

Unfortunately not when he played for us the last couple of times.  Felt he was/is unsure when to go forward.

I hope for his sake he is fit for the World Cup. Pretty few and far between those Egyptian appearances, be a shame on a personal level if he missed out regardless of what happens to us.

Get well soon Elmo.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

does anybody know how serious it is? Any chance of playing in the final should we get there?

Hamstrings are usually a few weeks - hopefully he will be in the World Cup but I’d be surprised if he’s fit for 2 weeks time .

3 hours ago, Eastie said:

Hamstrings are usually a few weeks - hopefully he will be in the World Cup but I’d be surprised if he’s fit for 2 weeks time .

Depends on whats wrong with the hamstring tbf. Looking at how he acted would indicate its not torn, so hopefully its just a tweak.

I know Taylor is not flavour of the month, but are people dismissing him because hes shit or because hes injured?

Looking through Bruces eyes im sure Taylor would be higher in the pecking order than Bree

9 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I know Taylor is not flavour of the month, but are people dismissing him because hes shit or because hes injured?

Looking through Bruces eyes im sure Taylor would be higher in the pecking order than Bree

He is in a really poor vein of form.  The last game he played (Derby I think) he was shocking, directly responsible for the goal conceded too.

Not strong enough defensively and offers nothing going forward.

38 minutes ago, Junxs said:

He’s shit and injured!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â