John Terry

Farlz

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

On the Terry-spotting front, my brother in law saw him and Snodgrass in Sutton Nando's on Monday night. Must have done them some good! 

I have been wondering where I am going to be eating out after I win £155m on the lotto tonight. 

I have all sorts of ideas about the wonderful restaurants I can visit, ones which are once in a year treats become everyday eating. 

I must confess that Nando's has not entered these thoughts.

I mean why would you? The world is your lobster, and you go to...... Nando's. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

So what is this new John Terry song I have heard tell of? I've not heard it yet. 

Terry left the scum, because he wants London Villas mum. 

2 minutes ago, London Villa said:

I should never have mentioned this....

I'm an Electrician mate, if would make you feel better I'll pop round and install some maglocks to her doors, an electric fence and a CCTV system. 

In the meantime i suggest pepper spray. 

3 hours ago, av1 said:

I'm an Electrician mate, if would make you feel better I'll pop round and install some maglocks to her doors, an electric fence and a CCTV system. 

Or just buy baby clothes for your new baby sister.  

• Haha 4

On 29/09/2017 at 09:20, London Villa said:

My Mom just text me to say JT has moved into the apartment downstairs from her in Sutton. 

Dont know what this tells us but I'll be visiting my mom a lot more often over the next few months.

So will John Terry :ph34r:

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, av1 said:

That alone right there ^^ shows the difference in professionalism between Terry and McCormack. For Ross, all he would need his a few bricks and some mortar!

John Terry IS Champions League! 

Â