John Terry

Farlz

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Maybe it's considered a bigger game by Sky and all that but for raw fan emotion no way.

Arsenal v Spurs maybe.  Arsenal v Chelsea no way.

raw fan emotion is different though. that come down to individuals. i think the hatred really intensified after the 3-0 enkleman game. After that the next game at Villa Park was toxic. Even as a home fan it was not a nice atmosphere. That isn't a derby in my eyes just pure hate 

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Anyone see the JT video for Dr.Tony on Twitter?

I like the way he said "Hi Dr.Tony, it's John Terry here" like he wouldn't know who he was :lol:

Yeah that was my thought too but then I guess there are lots of people in China who might follow the Dr and not instantly recognise him. Got to think about profile... I think Terry is always aware of it.

• Like 1

On a serious note I think it's sometimes easy to forget how hard top players work. This guy  is now 36 and still in amazing shape. Yes he earns mega bucks but he has been earning that for years. Media are so quick to put a person down and the public love it. Maybe it's a British thing? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

He put this on his Instagram story. Jesus. I’m 26 and in my prime and he has a better body. (Tbh that’s not hard). 

204328FE-632A-4F2F-8FEB-4C60BDD3641B.jpeg

Grasshopper say:

Then this means you are just 26, NOT in your prime.B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

On a serious note I think it's sometimes easy to forget how hard top players work. This guy  is now 36 and still in amazing shape. Yes he earns mega bucks but he has been earning that for years. Media are so quick to put a person down and the public love it. Maybe it's a British thing? 

They are all shit, but I must admit, the British Media and Tabloids make me EXTRA cringe,, they are a terrible bunch.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Say what you want about Terry as a person but when it comes to football. That guy is a pure professional! Argued that all summer. 

This is why his experience will be a key factor in us beating the scum on Sunday.

Â