John Terry

Farlz

57 minutes ago, seboyle said:

Chelsea fan here in peace.

It's been interesting reading this thread over the past few months. Fair to say I think that there was a mixed reaction to start with, some outright hostility, some scepticism and some cautious optimism. I must say I've enjoyed watching that change in recent weeks as it looks like he's started to show his quality.

It's because we're all fickle.  Ask David O'Leary

1 hour ago, seboyle said:

Chelsea fan here in peace.

It's been interesting reading this thread over the past few months. Fair to say I think that there was a mixed reaction to start with, some outright hostility, some scepticism and some cautious optimism. I must say I've enjoyed watching that change in recent weeks as it looks like he's started to show his quality.

He's still good enough to play for England.  Not that that is much of a compliment these days!

45 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

If you look at our form and the league table we've got a great chance.

If you look at the Steve Bruce thread we're getting relegated.

Strange because when I look at our form and the league table I conclude that we have a fair chance of achieving promotion - with a low chance of automatic and a good chance of a playoff spot equating to a less than good chance of actually being promoted.

The bookies have us as short as 5/2 for promotion, which equates to an implied probability of 28.6%. This I would term a poor chance of promotion.

Just to keep this on topic, John Terry will and already has played a key part in any potential promotion. 

Edited by fightoffyour

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I remember when I was worried he wouldn't be able to play every 3 days, and questioning whether we would be getting out money's worth if he was having to recover too many times...

A true professional. I reckon he's fitter than most of the squad.

Â