John Terry

Farlz

18 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Agree with all above and there is no place for racism in any form. I'm just sick of racism being seen as something that can only be directed at non whites. Anyone can be a victim of racism regardless of their colour or race. 

Can we just sign him now please :)

I agree.

To put this signing in to some sort of perspective.......I someone had of said to me in April, we are signing John Terry in the Summer, I would think them mad.

Its a coup alright and I think it will have a knock on effect, to so many things.

Ps from what I have read, Steve Bruce was the instrumental factor in all of this( taking aside Dr T's Doe)......bodes well for discipline at BMH.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I agree.

To put this signing in to some sort of perspective.......I someone had of said to me in April, we are signing John Terry in the Summer, I would think them mad.

Its a coup alright and I think it will have a knock on effect, to so many things.

Pass the champers and have another cigar you old crow :) 

The journey to the premiership is about to begin :)

Edited by Eastie

Im not a fan - I just think he is to old - This could easily go pear shaped in all sorts of ways. However GK, Goal getter , and another midfielder will have a bigger impact on promotion non promotion. 

If you said to me 10 years ago we would today have steve bruce as our manager and john terry as our captain i would have thought you would have just come out of a insane asylum

Edited by Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

If yoy said to me 10 years ago wr would today have steve bruce as our manager and john terry as our captain i would have thought you would have just come out of a insane asylum

Or 10 months ago :)

Just what we need, a good cb, a great leader and a massive influence in the changing room. We won't be seeing lacklustre performances from players. Has a great reputation of being good with the youth team as well. Great signing by the club, well done Bruce and Tony

A back four of Bree Terry Chester Taylor is easily the best in the league 

Edited by mikeyp102
  • Like 1

Absolutely massive statement at the beginning of the transfer window, having John Terry on board will make a lot of players keener to join us than they already would have been.

Credit to Bruce, Xia and the board for this.

Hopefully this mark's the beginning of the the comeback for us!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Old uncle Arry  should have kept his negotiations to himself - wipe the egg off those chops  baggyface :) 

If he kept his negotiations to himself he wouldn't be able to do any interviews with Sky, dropping names out of his car window.

• Like 1

Â