Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

Has turned out to be a really poor bit of business. I don't think we will be able to sell him so most likely to go on loan to the Championship. 

There is talent there, just looks so low on confidence right now. 

5 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Has turned out to be a really poor bit of business. I don't think we will be able to sell him so most likely to go on loan to the Championship. 

There is talent there, just looks so low on confidence right now. 

Is there talent there? 

Last time I checked, he couldn’t pass, shoot, dribble, head or run fast. 

His comments about him being a 25+ goal striker are utterly bizarre. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Is there talent there? 

Last time I checked, he couldn’t pass, shoot, dribble, head or run fast. 

His comments about him being a 25+ goal striker are utterly bizarre. 

He's also put on a stone since I last saw him in a Villa shirt. 

Looks to be a lot of muscle but not sure that's what he needs. Don't know what he needs.

14 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Still cringe at that period where people genuinely thought he just needed service. 

Everyone else managed to improve with the change of manager. Was sad when this fella didn't.

Real bad.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

He's also put on a stone since I last saw him in a Villa shirt. 

Looks to be a lot of muscle but not sure that's what he needs. Don't know what he needs.

He needs to practice how to do that fancy thing modern footballers do when a ball is passed to them, I think it's called "control" it or "trap it" in some quarters.

You receive the ball, and sort of stop the momentum on it with either your feet, legs or chest, thus allowing you to pass it on and move off.

• Like 1

I still want him to do well. He's a white articulate man with a conservative haircut. I cannot help it. It's in me. 

I'd like to see him get a move to a championship team who need a striker. Desperately. Where their current strikers are a schoolboy and Conor Salmon. I think he needs to be a big fish in some standing water

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, YLN said:

I still want him to do well. He's a white articulate man with a conservative haircut. I cannot help it. It's in me. 

I'd like to see him get a move to a championship team who need a striker. Desperately. Where their current strikers are a schoolboy and Conor Salmon. I think he needs to be a big fish in some standing water

I beg your pardon ? ;)

45 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He needs to practice how to do that fancy thing modern footballers do when a ball is passed to them, I think it's called "control" it or "trap it" in some quarters.

You receive the ball, and sort of stop the momentum on it with either your feet, legs or chest, thus allowing you to pass it on and move off.

That isn't his strength, his strength is running in behind and we don't play to that.

He'd get goals if the service was better. 

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

That isn't his strength, his strength is running in behind and we don't play to that.

He'd get goals if the service was better. 

I think flogging a dead horse here. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

It was my attempt at a Sir_Gary_Cahill.
It was lame.

He's ****.

You forgot the standard winky face! If we could recoup anything back on him it would be fantastic business. Is his stock high enough to be worth a punt by some championship club? Clearly wages are an issue. Maybe a swap deal for Che Adams 😂😂

Edited by GENTLEMAN

Â