Gareth Southgate

Richard

5 hours ago, PaulC said:

Has as been stated that one problem he has is lack of a  goalscorer apart from Harry Kane. I'm of the opinion that no matter how well Tammy Abraham has done at Roma he will never be a top class international striker. The football I  agree is dire, too many sideways and backward passes. Its too safe. We did have chances last night but Mount, Sterling and Abraham failed to convert them. Being a top class club manager doesn't neccessarily make you a good international manager.  A semi final of a world cup and a final of euros is progress, so lets judge him after the world cup in Qatar  and not this micky mouse event. 

But you understand this is the football he wants to play at Qatar

9 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

He really had no qualifications to be England manage did he. I mean what the hell!

Anyone think the players are getting bored of him? If you can read body language, Grealish in his post match interview, was just like "I do what the manager tells me". Didn't really seem like he believed in what Southgate wants him doing.

Yep. I didn't see Jack's interview but Mount didn't hide his frustration either.

Fails again and again to create chances in open play 

While having one of the best players at creating chances in open play sat on the bench... Because he doesn't track back

🤡

All the good will and feel good factor has properly gone 

Bet Jack is secretly loving this. Bet he couldn't believe his bad luck when his old U21 coach that he didn't get on with was the manager of the full team when he became good enough to get into it. He's had to blow smoke up his arse ever since to keep his place, but even that hasn't been working.

• Like 1

He’s an absolute joke. 

Sacking him now would be crazy. But you know what’s more crazy? This generation going trophy-less

He is costing us silverware 

Just now, Stevo985 said:

He’s an absolute joke. 

Sacking him now would NOT be crazy. But you know what’s more crazy? This generation going trophy-less

He is costing us silverware 

fify 

Â