Gareth Southgate

Richard

Posted (edited)

Extrapolate 4 wins out of 26 against FIFA top 10 ranked teams over a season in the PL (where any team can beat you) thats a win every 6.5 games.

With 38 games in season thats (5.84) or say 6 wins - 18 points.

I'll be really generous and say 10 draws on top of that.

(Remember this is with one of the top 3 squads in the world.)

Which means he'd get 28 points with one of City, Plop or Arsenal 🤣

I wish for nothing more than for Manure to hire him!

Edit: FFS page break ruined my post!

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Irrelevant 🤪

Yeah we're going to win especially if he takes Poney cause he can take a penalty (where is James Ward-Prowse then?)

I honestly think it's because Toney is already nailed on to sign for a Sky 6 team and the media and Nosegate know that so they are just kissing the arse that feeds them

• Like 1

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Yeah we're going to win especially if he takes Poney cause he can take a penalty (where is James Ward-Prowse then?)

I honestly think it's because Toney is already nailed on to sign for a Sky 6 team and the media and Nosegate know that so they are just kissing the arse that feeds them

The Toney situation is bizarre. He hasn’t played because he broke the rules. He’s not suffered. And then he’s come back, talked the talk and not done anything to back it up. And he’s a word removed who throws up Zulu signs. 

• Like 4

8 years and he still don't have system. I mean how are the media supporting him.

His mate Stuart Pearce earlier on Talk Sport. "Don't waste your time talking  about Gareth, cause his here for the Euros, an he's done wonders for this team".  

In another comment "players just need to get up the pitch more, he needs to be more central, an Foden needs to be brought in the game more. It'll look better if that players in a difference position".

As good as saying Southgate's clueless 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Southgate's random vibes mixtape

You Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins

Sweet Caroline - Neil DIamond

The Big Chair - Tears for Fears

Southgate You're the One (Football's Coming Home Again) - Atomic Kitten

15 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

This guy is just the pits. Only one more tournament and then he’s gone. Remember that people. 8 years completely wasted. 

thing is, who would the incompetent FA appoint to replace him?, do we actually think they will make a good choice?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

thing is, who would the incompetent FA appoint to replace him?, do we actually think they will make a good choice?

Probably not, but it cant get much lower than Southgate. 

• Like 2

Oh well it doesn't matter anyway. England aren't winning the euros with Southgate and that defence. All the media seem excited by the performance yesterday but we scrapped a last ditch draw at home against a mediocre Belgium team. 

• Like 1

Posts removed.

This is not a thread for individual player merits or who you'd like to see in the Euros squad etc.

Please start a thread, or use a relevant existing thread for those discussions. Thanks.

• Like 1

Â