Gareth Southgate

Richard

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

If them teams were relegated into the Championship they might take a punt on him but that would be the only reason. He would be lucky to get offered a position at a yoyo team like Fulham or West Brom. He is less qualified than Steve Bruce

His club record is 3 seasons, a relegation and was not even had some low budget club as Boro gave him money to spend. 

I wouldn’t put him in the Steve Bruce bracket, Southgate less experience at club level than Roy Keane. The last time Southgate managed Alan Shearer was caretaker manager at Newcastle , I’d put Southgate in a bracket in between him and Gary Neville.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

So he’s come out and said that he isn’t a negative manager and the England teams scores plenty,  but also said that “we are to reliant on Harry and Raheem and our third highest scorer Harry Maguire” it’s quite obvious that the majority of  goals would be coming from the only 2 forward  players on the pitch.

He's such a douche. He talks nonsense constantly when it comes to the actual football England play. He is clueless on football. 

The only thing he talks sense about is his stance on racism. He's very much in the wrong job. 

• Like 2

He was funny today,  as good as slagging us fans about him being negative manager, then trying to justify it by saying only Netherlands have scored more goals. Yeah, but not many teams have put 10 past San Marino, 5 past Andorra and 5 past Albania, all rubbish teams, there's 20 right there. Couldn't beat Scotland, couldn't beat Poland. 😂

As I said, if we lose against Germany tonight, I would say the slide is on it's way.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Did he really need to come out and say that the racist abuse after the Italy match will affect who he chooses as penalty takers in the future? 

He actually essentially said the opposite, that he needed to ensure the best penalty takers took the penalties, regardless of other factors, but he waffled on for so long without really saying anything that I think people lost track

23 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

He was funny today,  as good as slagging us fans about him being negative manager, then trying to justify it by saying only Netherlands have scored more goals. Yeah, but not many teams have put 10 past San Marino, 5 past Andorra and 5 past Albania, all rubbish teams, there's 20 right there. Couldn't beat Scotland, couldn't beat Poland. 😂

As I said, if we lose against Germany tonight, I would say the slide is on it's way.

Man, he’s so defensive. 

The Steve Bruce of international football no idea how to attack.  Just hope for some magic from the boys upfront.

We won't get out the group with this clown.

Southgate absolutely smashing it again. Sensational performance from the lads. I bet some of their clubs fans are looking on and wondering how the hell their players can't recreate this kind on level in their club colours. 

He's a football terrorist...but he'll be thinking tonight his masterplan worked and his first 11 did a job and his subs won the game because judging from his interviews he is that delusion.

He'll just ignore he got it badly wrong again on his selection, ignore that we have brilliant players and are capable of playing football and than Germany were pumping us and we were absolutely dire and usually are with the ball.

But yes he'll be jizzing himself tonight on his masterplan.

We got a point against a poor poor Germany team despite this muppet.

• Like 1

Next time we are searching for a manager then if anybody mentions this clown then they are obviously on the windup

One of the worst managers about and arguably one of the worst ever in top flight history. He makes McLeish or Pulis look like Bielsa

Southfork.it is true .us villa lads do have an agenda. Because you are shit. Truly mindboringly shit. Add you to the list of people that need to be in the stocks and have rotten cabbages thrown at you. Oh for an Ancelotti or Klopp to give it a go .

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Next time we are searching for a manager then if anybody mentions this clown then they are obviously on the windup

One of the worst managers about and arguably one of the worst ever in top flight history. He makes McLeish or Pulis look like Bielsa

I can think of one fan he has on here straight away 😀

• Like 1

Southgate

" I, errrrr, told, the players at, half time. Not to let the, history, of the Germans, to......................., get in the way, of there talent. An to go out, and, play with freedom. Which is what, errrr, got us a end product, which is. Exceptable, considering the players, Germany have at there, disposal. Kane, got the goal, I didn't doubt him, he is a exceptional human being, which is what, we will need, when we go to Qatar.

😂

Â