Gareth Southgate

Richard

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

I think the media are turning. That quote that Grealish don't defend enough hasn't gone down well. You ain't Pep Gareth, stop treating the players like you are. There is no need for Grealish to defend when everyone else is, even your main striker.

Also that he is not giving Tammy a go. If Kane gets injured, who's will be ready to cover in Qatar, if no other striker is getting any game time?

He is showing he is a poor manager, an poor tactician who lacks bottle, an I do think the players are getting bored with him Give him a midtable managers job next season like Crystal palace, an I truely believe he would relegate them.

Sure at the Euros he called up Calvert Lewin and I think didnt even bother including him in the match squad. It was bizarre if Kane did get injured, who would play the defensive midfield/full back hybrid that can play as a striker sometimes

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sure at the Euros he called up Calvert Lewin and I think didnt even bother including him in the match squad. It was bizarre if Kane did get injured, who would play the defensive midfield/full back hybrid that can play as a striker sometimes

I also think the way he plays Kane, he could probably play (Tammy) them together and bench Sterling if he finds it so hard to drop Kane.

It can only be the lack of Tammy's defensive qualities, or Southgate helping Kane to get his 50 goals, which is also more than believable.

5 hours ago, Mister_a said:

Nothing to see here..

Proof really that he is not as smart as he wants to sound. I see straight through his babble, I'm not sure about you guys?  Watch one of his interviews, he actually talks a load of shite. He does not talk in that demenour behind closed doors you can bet on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Kane started the tournament injured and unfit, in the first game he subbed him off for Bellingham not DCL

It was very mixed feeling us doing well in the euros because I knew it meant southgate would stay for longer. 

His 6 RB 2DM tactics are like watching paint dry. 

Also hates us for no reason other than he left because the thought the grass was greener at borough 

It's quite mad isn't it. 20 years ago the thought of turning off England vs Germany even in a friendly was unthinkable, but it was just so dull and boring i turned it off after Germany scored.

The team tends to reflect the manager and he's drained all joy out of the game and made it lifeless and tedious to watch.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

He didn't do it for every game, but he definitely did it 2/3 games into the tournament when it was clear that Kane was really not performing. It was basically a public "**** you all, I know best, and Kane plays every **** minute".

4 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Can't stand the bloke and can't wait until he's gone so I can get behind England properly again.

I think he'll be gone after the World Cup. if we get out the group, next game is likely to be Argentina or France, can't see us winning either of those, so will be a early exit and Southgate gone. Although I don't think he would resign, he thinks he's the next Pep don't he, an it'll take public pressure for the FA to sack him, hopefully that will be a plenty by then.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I think he'll be gone after the World Cup. if we get out the group, next game is likely to be Argentina or France, can't see us winning either of those, so will be a early exit and Southgate gone. Although I don't think he would resign, he thinks he's the next Pep don't he, an it'll take public pressure for the FA to sack him, hopefully that will be a plenty by then.

England will play a team from Qatar group in Round 2 if get there 

Apparently Joe Bloggs can't question him on anything he does because 'some have managed and some haven't'. 'If you've managed you see the game differently'. 

Yeh mate you see it like the idiot and cretin you are. 

5 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Apparently Joe Bloggs can't question him on anything he does because 'some have managed and some haven't'. 'If you've managed you see the game differently'. 

Yeh mate you see it like the idiot and cretin you are. 

In fairness Joe Bloggs didnt spend 12 million on Afonso Alves and get Middlesbrough relegated

Even John Carver kept Newcastle up 

• Haha 1

Â