January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

13 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

excellent subtle uses of "probable", "may", and "may be".

they form part of the sentence in an unobtrusive way but leaves juuuust enough wriggle room if the guess that you have derived from an aggregate of the rumours circulating the internet is incorrect.

i'm impressed

• Like 2

That Villa transfers account seems to tell just stuff everyone already knows. Tony tweeted "95% + 95%", so I'm pretty sure a signing in the next 36 hours is not that hard to predict.

Edited by DoubtGin
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DoubtGin said:

That Villa transfers account seems to tell just stuff everyone already knows. Tony tweeted "95% + 95%", so I'm pretty sure a signing in the next 36 hours is not that hard to predict.

TBF that account has mentioned info before the good Dr previously. Seems genuinely ITK.

• Like 2

Villa Transfers has been spot on with all of our recent transfers even going back into the Summer. Plus he always releases info before any other journalist etc...The only info he got wrong was JK being available for Cardiff. Of all the BS on twitter, he is the only one who clearly has a link to the medical centre that we use for our medicals as well as a contact at the club.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I'm hearing from a very trustworthy source that there's a 95% chance that we'll sign Hourihane and a 95% chance that we'll sign Bree.

Don't listen to him, he's off his head on Agent Whack!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

If we sign both Lansbury and Hourihane this will hold a very special place in my heart..

On FM13 I had a save where I started off unemployed and ended up at Barnsley taking them all the way to the top. The one player who was with me for that entire journey was Hourihane. So I've always really liked him ever since. 

The next year on FM14 I did the same, only this time I ended up at Forest and Lansbury was the player who was with me for the whole journey to the top.

It's slightly surreal that we are signing both of these players but I am excited all the same :D 

As you appear to either be Yuri Geller or have some sort of mystic meg qualities can you start a new game & sign the following players

FIFPro-World-XI.png

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Personally, I think we'd have all been disappointed if our summer purchases were Henri Lansbury and two chaps from Barnsley.  Not so much anymore!

Funnily enough, a mate of mine has tongue-in-cheek said something very similar today.  When I showed him the Xia 95+95 tweet and said it meant Hourihane and Bree he said

Crazy how far you've come. If I had told you 12 months ago you'd be in for Hourihane and Bree, you'd never have believed me

Sarcy bastard:rant::P

• Like 3